- Chapter 1 -

The hot summer air was humid and annoying. Your purple coat was not breathable and here you were at the top of Big Ben, looking down over the bustling streets of London, England. Being here only less than a month, you already had every nook and cranny engraved in your memory. You even got a little English accent to fit right into the surrounding society. Not a soul knew you were from America. Not even your gang members, who stood behind you with their arms crossed and waiting patiently for you to finish synchronizing.

You stood up, walking away from the edge and looked at the girls who follow you.

"Well, d'you find anything?"

The girl on the right shook her head, her long blonde bangs swaying back and forth, "I found nothing, but Rachelle.." The girl looked off at the girl on the left, who wore her hair shorter. Dark brown curls bounced on her shoulders as she nodded proudly,

"I found someone of interest. Someone you've been looking for, Miss (L/N)."

You turned to face her more with excited (E/C) eyes, "You found him?!"

Rachelle nodded, "I found his hideout as well. It's genius. You won't believe this one, Valerie." She looked at her blonde partner next to her,

"It's a train."

Valerie stood there, mouth agape. You walked back to the edge of the platform and looked back out across London,

"A train! Of course!"

Your eyes landed on a smaller train in the distance. You had a hunch it was the hideout. You turned back to Valerie and Rachelle,

"Go back and tell the other's the news. I will return tomorrow with the answer. This is gonna take a while."

The two girls nodded and headed off. You pulled your hood over your face, covering your  (H/C) hair which was tucked under your coat. A knee length, royal purple coat with black rose detailings that flowed behind you as you leaped off Big Ben flipping over into a massive pile of leaves.

Yes, you're an assassin. Yes, you're from America. Yes, you're ready to kick some Blighter ass and yes, you can't wait to get started.