- Chapter 4 -

Intense, (E/C) orbs gazed back at Jacob as he held the envelope in his hand. He never took his hazel orbs off of her, simply because he couldn't. He was blown away by her.

She's... she's fucking beautiful.

Jacob thought a goddess was standing before him. The royal purple coat tied together her whole exterior.

(H/L), (H/C) matched her (S/T)skin perfectly.  Black pants and knee-high, (brown/black) boots that were flat. Her vest was a dark (F/C) and there was no white undershirt.

 Before he had busted the button, she was somewhat proudly showing her collarbone and a little bit of cleavage, a vigilant, proud scream to the world that she was a woman. A woman not to be messed with, carrying a similar intimidating aura to Evie.

"So," she started, her voice captivating his ears, "May I assist you in liberating London from Templars?"

Jacob just nodded without saying a word. Evie smiled, "We don't see a problem with it at all. Thank you." She held out her hand to (Y/N) and they shook on it. Evie pointed at herself then Jacob,

"I'm Evie and this is my brother-"

"Jacob," she already knew. As Jacob shook her hand, he tried to smile but just couldn't. He felt.. weak. She made him.. weak. He decided to ignore that fact and spark up conversation instead,

"I see my name gets around," he chuckled, as did she.

"I may or may not have eavesdropped on your Rooks."

Jacob suddenly snapped out of his trance,

"Hey! You've been leaving purple roses on my territory! Who do you think you are-"

"Jacob!" Evie cut him off, grabbing her twin by his shoulder to stop him from charging the girl.

Jacob had turned sour, but (Y/N) was not at all phased, like she was used to the sudden violence. She shuffled her feet on the floor and looked down at the carpet,

"It was simply to get your attention. Nothing more."

Jacob's face relaxed and he realized he basically just bit this sweetheart's head off.

Good job on first impressions, Jacob, he scolded himself.

"I'm sorry, love, it's just- I thought another gang might've been trying to take over."

"Kind of. My rose garden needs expanding," (Y/N) laughed, smiling brightly.

Jacob just looked at her, "Are you... the leader of the... Roses?"

(Y/N) nodded. Evie spoke up, "She did say that earlier. Even Mr. Bell said-"

Jacob shot her a dirty look, and looked back at the envelope,

"So what do we do with this?"

"Burn it. No evidence. I got what I came for." (Y/N) gestured to the twins, a smartass smirk crossing her face.