2

Lili's P.O.V.

I feel goosebumps as Colby rests his hand near mine. he's pretty close to me.

"So what does Brennen mean with nobody can handle you?" Colby asks me.

"Well, my mommy and daddy sent me here two years ago. they are into some dark things. and so when they were done with me in order to keep me from following the family business they sent me here. but a lot of men come after me." I tell him.

I feel his hand rest on my side and I blush moving it away.

"what's your family's business?" Colby asks

"They run a daddy dom Little girl club together." I tell him truthfully "and I was one of their star attractions till suddenly this mean man started stalking me. they sent me to live with my boyfriend Thomas here."

I see him furrow his eyebrows in confusion. I blush a bit and look down tucking my hair away again.

"but wait what do you mean star attraction?" Colby asks.

"for daddy doms who didn't have a little girl. i was supposed to fill the temporary void." I tell him.

he nods a bit and I bat my eyes at him lightly. suddenly Brennen comes back and Colby backs away from me again. I giggle at Brennen as he sits beside me again.

"So Lili i'm thinking you should stay here while I go get some groceries." Brennen tells me. "Colby we have to hang out another day. today's too busy."

I nod and kiss his cheek. he rubs my side and I get up giggling.

"I wanna come with though! please! i don't like being cooped up alone." I tell him

He sighs and looks at me. Colby clears his throat.

"I can look after her so she won't be alone while you're gone." Colby says.

I blush and giggle.

"fine. but don't bang her or anything. she comes onto people quick." Brennen says.

I pout at Brennen again and he kisses my shoulder before leaving. I smile shyly at Colby and giggle.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask him.

"I'm down for anything." Colby says,

I grin and nod taking his hand. i run to Brennen's room happily with him and I giggle jumping onto the bed and taking some of the pillows and blankets.

"let's build a fort! to hide from any scary people." I tell him happily

he chuckles a bit at me and we both carry the stuff to the spare bedroom. we set up the fort and I sit down in it as Colby starts a movie for me. I rest my head on his shoulder as we both start watching Cinderella. 

ONE HOUR LATER

I blush as Colby stays in the fort with me. I'm getting bored. I kiss his jaw lightly and i feel his muscle tense. I kiss on it some more and his hand moves from my waist to my bum. I giggle.

"stop that." he mumbles "Brennen'll kill me if-"

I giggle and kiss his lips. he kisses me back pulling me onto his lap. i always have this affect on men. sometimes to a dangerous point. Colby gently places me beside him again and he pulls away from the kiss. I pout at him and nudge his nose with mine lightly.

"I can't do it." He tells me softly "Brennen'll kill me."

I pout at him and nod. his hands rest on my waist.

"I'm sorry. i'm a bad girl." I say looking down.

I'm naturally in a little head space. Colby lifts my chin lightly and he kisses my neck.

"trust me you're not a bad girl." he tells me as he pulls away "I just don't wanna make Brennen mad."

I giggle at him and blush.

"brennen wouldn't be mad. he enjoys tag teaming me sometimes." I say with a giggle "i have this affect on men."

Colby grins at me and he kisses my jawline. I whimper out when he immediately finds my sweet spot.

"Mm soon. he and I have tag teamed a few people before." Colby mumbles to me.

I blush and whine as he pulls away from my neck. I hear the front door open and I giggle getting up and running to the front door. I smile brightly at Brennen and he smiles back at me. 

ONE HOUR LATER

After we put away the groceries I watch Colby whisper something to Brennen. I feel Brennen's hand slip from my lower back to my bum and I giggle. suddenly Colby smirks at me as Brennen nods. i know what's coming. I blush as Brennen and Colby take me to the fort. it's plenty big enough for us. I blush as Colby rests me gently on my knees. I feel my heart flutter and Brennen kisses me hard. I kiss back like a good little girl. Brennen slides my top off me as  I slide Colby's cock out of his pants. I blush getting shy at the size.  i look up at him as i lick his tip teasingly.

"Mm i'll go get condoms." Brennen says "you two get to know each other."

I giggle at Brennen and Colby sits down pulling me on his lap. he presses his tip against me as we begin to make out.

"Mm told you Brennen'd be fine with it." I whisper. 

I feel colby kiss my neck and i whimper out. i wish he was my sir instead of Thomas. I feel Colby pull me closer.

"mm undress for me." Colby says.

I nod and giggle shyly taking off my shorts. i take off my soaking wet panties and I blush seeing Colby pumping himself. Brennen comes back with some Condoms. 

time for the fun