7

Lili's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning covered in bruises. I cough as i weakly get up. there's blood on a decent amount of my chest from Thomas. I sniffle starting to limp my way to Brennen's house. i feel faint. 

ONE HOUR LATER

I sniffle sadly as I finally get to his door. I knock weakly and he almost immediately opens.

"Lili! thank fucking goodness!" he says.

his jaw drops seeing the state i'm in. i just break down crying looking at the ground. he rushes me inside and I almost immediately collapse onto my knees in the doorway. he picks me up and sits me on the couch. I hear him calling someone and I just close my eyes crying myself to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of Colby rushing inside. I yelp as i try to sit up feeling my ribs aching as well as the rest of my body. 

"Lili don't you ever run off again you scared me so bad." Colby says.

I look up shakingly to see he's got tearstains on his cheeks. he sits with me as Brennen walks over and he cleans up some of my cuts. I look at the ground as i begin to cry again.

"you're ashamed of me." i stutter 

I expect him to get mad but instead he gently lifts my chin.

"baby that's so far from the truth." Colby states. 

i sniffle as tears fall. he wipes them away and i feel my ribs rattling with every breath.

"look bro we gotta take her to the hospital." Brennen says,

Colby immediately nods and he scoops me up. i hide my face in his neck.

"w-what happened when i left?" I ask him.

"Well i explained some things to Corey. we woke up all the roommates. and we were searching for you all night." Colby states "I was scared that you died."

he buckles me up and Brennen drives us there. Colby stays in the back seat with me. I rest my head on his chest as tears fall.

"i'm sorry daddy." i mumble quietly.

"it's okay. i forgive you baby." he assures me.

he rushes me into the hospital and the doctor checks me up. i get some stitches put into my body. I close my eyes again and hide my face in Colby's chest.

"so what are you two exactly?" the doctor asks.

"best friends." Colby states 

I hear the doctor mumble something under his breath and Colby rubs my lower back tenderly.

"let's get going home." Brennen says "i'll drop you two off at the mansion."

Colby nods and we three go out to the car. the drive there is for the most part silent.

30 MINUTES LATER

I get out with COlby and we walk into the mansion. I immediately feel eyes on me and I glance to my side to see Corey, Sam, and Devyn all sitting there staring at me and Colby. Colby kisses the top of my head and I nervously walk over.

"thank god your okay." Devyn says first standing up.

I nod a bit afraid to look anyone in the eyes. especially Corey. i glance up and see him shaking his head.

"so are you two a thing?" Corey asks almost bitterly.

I sniffle a bit and he sighs.

"I'm sorry Lili i didn't mean to make you upset again." Corey says.

I nod a bit and Colby rubs my lower back.

"go rest Lili. you've had a long night." Colby says nervously.

I nod and walk to their second living room like area. I curl up on the love sack and I close my eyes falling asleep.

ONE HOUR LATER

I wake up almost an hour later to the sound of Colby and Corey arguing. Colby's sitting near me and trying to be quiet. his hand is on my lower leg in a comforting way.

"Colby it's disgusting. she's 16. you're gonna get in so much trouble for this." Corey says.

"Corey please." Colby begs "I love her. she's genuinely sweet and caring. i'm not even the oldest guy she's dated. she's been with more people than all of us combined. and she needs some sorta stability."

"She's not gonna get that by dating you!" Corey says.

I feel my heart sink a bit and i open my eyes.

"oh shit sorry princess. we didn't mean to wake you." Colby tells me "we were just-"

"arguing again." I finish his sentence so he can't make up anything.

i sniffle looking up at Corey. time to put on my big girl pants now!

"don't bully him!" I tell Corey "you're just being a big mean person. Colby's nice and he's sweet and he doesn't ever do anything i don't ask for."

Corey shakes his head and I pout. i smack his chest hard with my little fist and it practically does nothing except he says a light ow. I stomp outside and I sit down in the back yard. Colby follows and I fumble with my fingers.

"We gotta work on your walking away habit." Colby states. "Cause i'm getting my cardio in for the year with this."

"Sorry daddy." I state.

he kisses my forehead and i watch the dogs play in the small patch of grass. he kisses my forehead and we snuggle up together. I smile sadly.

"i feel all gross." I tell him "Can we take a shower together?"

"yes we can. everyone's out besides Corey, Devyn. and Sam. and they all know now." Colby states.

I nod and giggle as he scoops me up and he kisses all over me. he tickles my sides lightly and i squeal from joy. i catch his hands and giggle as he laces his fingers with mine.

"Daddy stop that." I say with a dark blush. 

"Fine only because you're so damn cute when you blush." he states.

I giggle and he carries me inside and to the bathroom. we lock the door and we get ndressed getting into the shower together.