3 BROLBY+LILI SMUT

Lili's P.O.V.

I pump both Brennen and Colby's massive cocks. i take turns giving each of them a blow job. suddenly Brennen pulls me off his huge cock and he opens a condom putting it on.

"you want her ass or pussy Colby?" Brennen asks.

I see Colby smirk and he rubs my clit.

"I'll take pussy. i wanna see her eyes light up." Colby says.

I blush dark and Brennen lays down pulling me ontop of him. I blush and gasp as he enters my booty. it hurts at first but i quickly adjust. Colby then glides into my pussy at just the right angle making me feel so tight down there. I begin to moan rather loudly as they both alternate their thrusts. Colby bends over me slightly and kisses me hard. I moan against his lips and they both go harder on me. i hold back some screams of pleasure.

"Mm scream for daddy and sir." Brennen tells me.

I scream out for them as they both thrust just right. they thrust faster and i feel knots forming in my tummy. I moan and can't help myself as i cum all over Colby's cock. Brennen smacks my breasts as i cum and i seconds later feel him reach his climax as he cums into his condom. he pulls out as does Colby and I blush yelping. 

"you do what you want to her Colby." Brennen says with a smirk.

I blush dark and kiss Brennen lightly. he kisses back and I feel Colby enter me again. I moan against Brennen's lips and I arch my back. he pulls away and walks to the bathroom to wash up. although it's more likely so that Colby can have his fun. I moan out as Colby rams against my gspot. I grip his shoulder blades.

"Mmm does my baby girl love it when she's stretched out? "Colby asks me hitting the right spot again.

I moan and nod. he spanks me hard and I yelp. he thrusts rougher.

"mm you answer me young lady." he mumbles.

"mm yes sir." I moan out.

he smirks and I feel the same warm fuzzy feeling. he thrusts again and I grip his shoulders. he smirks taking the hint and he rams harder moaning out as well. we cum together. leaving my legs shaking and my toes curling from pleasure. he pulls out and I kiss him hard. he kisses back rubbing my bum.

"mm damn that felt good." Colby whispers in my ear.

I giggle and kiss his jaw. i get up and giggle as he spanks my booty. i can barely walk.

"go shower with Brennen baby doll." Colby tells me.

I blush and nod walking to the bathroom. I step into the shower with Brennen and he leans me up against a wall. we make out and I sigh peacefully into his mouth from pleasure as he slides into my pussy.

"you're so well behaved." Brennen says.

I giggle and then moan as he begins to fuck me as well. he thrusts in and out. he holds my thighs so i don't fall as his thrusts get harder and rougher. there's not nearly as much passion in his thrusts as there are in Colby's. his is more because he's horny. Colby's are different somehow. neither of us last long since it's my 3rd time and Brennen's already jerked off after our threesome as well. he cums deep inside me and I blush kissing his neck. we rinse off and i giggle getting out. he helps me to get dressed and I limp out of the bathroom. I lay down in the fort and I close my eyes curling up with my head on a pillow. I hear Brennen walk out and then Colby lays with me. his hand on my hip.

"you have such an effect on me." Colby mumbles.

i blush and open my eyes smiling at him. he plays with my fingers and we kiss lightly. it's different than before. it's more gentle and more caring.  I snuggle my face into his chest and fall asleep.

4 HOURS LATER

I wake up to find Colby went home and Brennen's sound asleep on the couch. I get up quietly and I sneak outside. i smile breathing in the fresh air. I suddenly see Thomas walking over. I get nervous looking down. suddenly i gasp as he grabs me by the throat. he throws me to the ground.

"fucking whore. you know you aren't supposed to leave." He states.

I whimper out and i just begin crying out of fear.

"T-Thomas p-please stop." I beg him

he takes his belt off and I feel a sharp smack on my back. I cry out from pain and shake feeling blood trickling down my back where he hit.

"it's sir to you bitch." he states.

I feel another sharp smack and I sob from fear. i hear him raise the belt again to hit me and suddenly nothing comes. I tremble hesitantly looking up to see Colby pin Thomas against the wall. holding him by the collar. oh no.

"let me go little whimp." Thomas says.

I weakly fumble to get up and i gasp seeing Colby punch him hard with his hand that has a few rings on it. I run inside and i get Brennen.

"Brennen! Thomas is h-here and i'm scared he'll hurt Colby." I say crying.

Brennen rushes outside and I see Thomas punching Colby in the ribcage. I run over and I throw my small body in the way. i get hit hard in the ribs instead and I fall down. Brennen pushes Thomas off the porch.

"get the hell out of here!" Brennen shouts. "and don't you dare come back."

I see Thomas leave angrily and Colby runs over to me. he has a bruised chest but other than that he seems to be okay. I hide my face in his chest as i shake. he picks me up and he and Brennen walk inside with me