6 LILI + COLBY SMUT

Lili's P.O.V.

I giggle as I sit down with Devyn going through some of her clothes she's donating. I take a few of them and smile at her.

"so i gotta ask something." I say gently. "is it bad to date someone over 18?" 

She smiles a bit at me and she sits down.

"well to most people it's bad. at 16 almost 17 i think you're able to make that decision for yourself. especially if you genuinely love the person and they love you." she tells me.

I nod a bit and blush. i'm too shy to admit things to her.

"well i do have kinda a boyfriend." I say innocently "he's really sweet to me. but he's a lot older than me. but i mean he's such a sweet guy."

she smiles and giggles at me.

"well i mean you're out here alone anyway besides Brennen. you're able to make your own choices." she says.

I nod and smile happily. we talk about it for a bit and I giggle most of the time.

THREE HOURS LATER

I yawn sleepily as I wait for sir outside. everyone else is asleep. Colby pulls in and i feel my excitement rising. he steps out of his car and he smirks motioning me over. I walk over and we kiss hard. his hands rest on my bum and i get the wet feeling between my legs. I whimper out and he picks me up.

"you're being so damn cute." he whispers "everyone else is in bed right?"

"yes sir!" I say with a giggle.

he smiles and we sneak off to the back yard. I blush and kiss his neck moving up against him.

"Daddy  i need you." i whine needingly "It's hard being a big girl."

he smirks and pins me up against the outdoor bar area where the grill is. he sits me on the counter and we make out i whimper out from pleasure as he starts kissing and sucking on my breasts. he slips off my top and then my panties. he smirks as he pulls his own member out and he pushes it inside of my tight pussy. I moan out and we make out more.  he takes off his shirt and he bends me over the bar just right. he rams against my gspot with every thrust. I cover my own mouth to prevent from getting too loud as daddy grinds against my gspot.

" mm fuck yes daddy!" I moan out.

he groans from pleasure and he thrusts harder in me. with every thrust he smacks my booty. i moan out again from pleasure as he hits just the right spot. i feel a knot forming in my stomach.

"Mm d-daddy" i moan out.

"mm do it baby girl." Colby tells me.

he thrusts harder and i cum. he pulls out and cums on my hips. i giggle and kiss him hard. he kisses back squeezing my ass.

he helps me get dressed. I help him as well and we both walk inside. as we go upstairs Corey's door opens.

"you two. in here. now." Corey says angrily.

I look at Colby nervously and we walk inside the room. that's when we realize Corey and Devyn's window was wide open.

"Colby that's fucking disgusting. she's 16." Corey says "and you should fucking know better."

I whimper as he yells at Colby. I look down and fumble with my fingers.

"she's too young to consent properly Colby! youo're taking advantage of her!" Corey states

I feel tears forming and Devyn walks over comfortingly rubbing my arm.

"Corey lower your voice." Devyn says seeing how genuinely scared i am. 

I sniffle seeing the ashamed look Colby has on his face. I run out of the room crying. it's all my fault. I run out of the house and through the gate. as i'm running i break down sobbing. I get to a nearby mall even though it's closed. i just sit outside it and i cry. Colby's ashamed that he was with me. i know he is. this is all my fault. I sniffle seeing Thomas and his buddies drinking and causing trouble. I try to hide but they spot me rather fast. together the four of them gang rape me and beat me to the point of submission. i sob as two of them enter me at a time. forcing their way in and out.  i'm being held still so i can't escape. one of them forces their dick into my mouth and they fuck my throat while the other two bang my booty and pussy. Thomas pulls out a knife and he does what he wants to me. carving whatever he'd like into my skin while i'm raped by his three friends. i pass out as one of them choke me. my vision goes blurry and i lose consciousness.