4

Lili's P.O.V.

I sit down with Colby and i nudge his shirt off. I gently give his chest a kiss where it's bruised.

"there all better." i say with a giggle.

he smiles at me and i feel a little flutter. I blush as he kisses my chest right between my breasts.

"and now yours should be better baby girl." Colby tells me.

I blush and then i notice Brennen frowning at us. he's angry.

"Lili why the FUCK did you go outside exactly?" Brennen asks.

I look down and fumble with my fingers.

"I-I wanted f-fresh air." i stutter.

"Man don't yell at her. she's still a human she wanted air." Colby defends me.

"Colby mind your own business." Brennen says "Lili you could've gotten killed! especially if somebody else showed up besides Thomas."

"Nobody would have" I state "if it was somebody i didn't know i would've went right inside."

"why didnt' you go inside when you saw him?!" Brennen shouts at me.

I look down whimpering when he shouts. I curl up out of fear.  it gets quiet and i just sniffle quietly. I look up to see Colby watching me and brennen rubbing the back of his neck out of stress. I feel tears forming.

"I'm sorry.." I say sadly. 

I sniffle as Brennen walks over and sits down on the coffee table infront of Colby and I. i'm doing my best to be a big girl. 

"he beats the shit out of you yet you still go outside and risk your life." Brennen says " sometimes i wonder if you have common logic."

I sniffle at his words. when Brennen's mad he uses words instead of fists. I tear up and i get up running off to my little fort. I hide under a blanket and I just break down crying. it's all my fault. i'm the reason da-i mean Colby got hurt. and i'm a trouble maker. 

As i'm crying i feel someone gently rest their hand on my knee. I sniffle curling up more.

"can i come under there too honey?" Colby asks.

I let him in sadly and he crawls under. he's taller so his legs stick out a lot more. he wipes my tears and i sniffle.

"baby i'm sure Brennen's just worried." he assures me. 

"I d-didn't m-mean for you to get hurt." I say sadly. "i'm the worst little ever."

he firmly lifts my chin and he kisses me lightly.

"you are not!" he protests.

I blush a little bit and he pulls my closer. i hide my face in his chest and i blush feeling his body heat. i kiss his cheek and smile some.

"where'd Brennen go?" I ask quietly.

"he's taking Kobe for a walk. mostly to calm down." Colby assures me.

I nod and we kiss lightly. I blush again and he grins at me.

"he and I did talk though and we think you'll be safer at my house. a gated place. and everyone in the house'll love you." he tells me.

"I-i don't know daddy." I let it slip

I feel my cheeks turning bright red in embarrassment. i accidentally called him daddy. all i see is a smile though on his gentle face.

"i prefer the term sir except in the bedroom baby doll." he tells me.

I nod and blush a bit. he helps me up and i shyly get ready with him to go to his house. when Brennen gets back I get more shy again. Colby kisses my forehead.

"i'm sorry for yelling." Brennen tells me softly.

I nod and we hug tight. he kisses my forehead and i can practically feel the tension between Colby and brennen. I blush and Colby gently walks outside to his car. Brennen walks me out and he smiles at me.

"you be on your best behavior. and don't seduce everyone please." Brennen says.

"I won't." I assure him with a giggle.

"mhm i don't believe you." Brennen teases me.

I pout at him and he opens my door for me. I get in and Colby leans over buckling me up as Brennen closes the door. I see brennen go back into the house as Colby begins to drive us away. I giggle playing with my fingers happily.

"now baby girl you gotta try to act like a big girl around my friends. they aren't into the ddlg stuff." Colby tells me.

I blush as he rubs my thigh.

"okay sir. are they nice friends?" I ask with a giggle.

"the nicest in the world!" Colby assures me.

I feel my heart flutter and i smile at him. i love seeing him happy.

15 MINUTES LATER

I giggle as the large gate closes behind us. Colby squeezes my hand and I unbuckle getting out like the big girl i gotta be. Colby gets out and he walks over walking me up to the door. we go inside and I'm left in awe. the house is so pretty and big! he walks me straight to his room and I giggle.

"I like your room sir." I whisper.

I blush seeing his smirk and he kisses my neck.

"our room." he whispers back.

I blush dark and he pulls away. he then walks me into the room across from his. inside is a happy looking boy. with blonde hair and blue eyes. he seems more serious than daddy. I try to act like a big girl.

"hey dude this is Brennen's sister Lili. she's staying here a few days cause those two had an argument." Colby lies.

I try not to pout. i know daddy can't tell anyone about us. i'm 16 and he's 21. it's bad by most standards.

"hey there! it's a pleasure to meet you." Sam tells me.

I gently shake his hand and smile softly.

"hi there." I say with a blush.

Colby smiles and he goes to talk to his friend Corey. hehe their names are similar.