chapter 2

" oh you are so ugly"

i quickly pushed him away to get out of the hug. And stared at him,right into his eyes but he's face held no expressions which breaked my heart. I thought he was probably kidding and to be honest i was so disappointed and so hurt.

"Wh...what" i stuttered and decided to bow my head it was such a shame that my mate dont want me and thought i was ugly.

"Yes just look at you ugh...why did i even got you as a mate" he said loudly while roaming around me in a circle.
I think today i know what pain actually is. Tears threatened to fall but i wont show him that am weak.

"Oh who said you are handsome?just look at yourself in the mirror you are not so pretty yourself dear mate" i spat he looked taken back by my sudden reaction. Hah! He deserve this
"Awe what?i showed you mirror?.....now leave me alone" i yelled and walked away. That was it when adrenaline left my body. I cried....cried my heart out what did i do to deserve this?. I quickly checked behind me to make sure he's not following me But he was gone.

I quickly started the ignition of my car,i was so mad so hurt that i literally crossed the speed limits. I opened the door of my apartment and walked inside.

I took off my heels and decided to shower. After a 1 hour shower i came back to the room and stared at my swelled blue eyes,yes i cried in the shower as well i know this is too much but the pain of getting rejected by your own soulmate is pretty bad.

I know i wasnt like a model but i had good figure n curves. I stared at my long blonde hairs which stopped till my upper waist. I sighed shaking my head i decided that all i wanted to do for now was sleep.
Thanks to my mate i actually losted all the confidence that i had!.

I opened my eyes and it was already 11am. My train of thoughts were interpted by the voice of something breaking. I quickly became concious of my surroundings.who was here ? I decided to shift in my wolf but then stopped when i heard ash voice. Ugh thank GOD i didnt shifted.

Tell me again why did i gave ash extrakey of my apartment. I sighed n walked out of my room

"Ash what are u doing here?"she quickly turned around
"Oh babe i am sorry i bymistakly kicked the glass" i looked at the shattered pieces of glass which reminded me of my shattered heart.
I wasnt even able to feel my wolf with me!.

"So what happened lastnight" ash asked me while putting pancake on the dining table my heart stopped did she saw that scene? Omg do she know about me being a wolf?

No.No. she probably wants to talk about something else.

"What...do you mean!?" I asked and she stared at me for 1minute and then began to focus on her food she motioned with her hand telling me to sit and eat.

I kept staring at her waiting for her to answer me but she kept eating

"Stop staring at me like that" she said while eating i quickly looked away.

"I know u was crying yesterday n you also hugged a guy" i literally got so confused i just didnt knew what to tell her. She raised her eyebrows
"Who was the guy vendetta" she sounds like a scary typical mom.

" he was an old friend" she smirked
"Oh we are together from the age of 8 how old friend he is sweetheart" she smiled at me i was so confused like my life was a mess and idont know what to tell her
" he's my crush i was used to stalk his account i hugged him in excitment and he just told me that am ugly so....." wtf did i just said? Ugh wish i could come up with some better story.
I thought she will ask me that why i didnt told her and we promised to keep no secrets etc.

" He said you are ugly !?" Oh thats what caught her attention.cool.

I just nodded not knowing what else to say. It upset'ed me so much.
" Did you told him that in high school men were used to do anything to get your number?" i rolled my eyes.
"Did you told him that the hottest guy of school had a crush on you?" I sighed. Yes i am pretty because as a werewolf i had extremely good height and features i honestly dont know why my man thought like this.

"Leave it ash please" she understood and decided to keep quiet for now atleast.
.
.
.
.
I was distrubed by the voice of bell who was here?and whats the freaking time i quickly took the blanket off me and checked the time it was 4:00am

Wait,what!!!!
4:00am. Who will be here this late?
nope i wasnt scared as a werewolf i had more power and obvio a simple bullet can only hurt me because my wounds will be healed in few minutes or hour.

I walked outof the room,taking my robe from the sofa.

I sighed and opened the door
And i wish i didnt!

How naive i was to not being able to recognize scent of my mate ugh.

Yes he is here infront of me looking so good. My heart aches at what he did.

" hey" he said softly i frowned and stared at him tryin understand what he was upto.

"what do you want?" I said patiently how dare he! He freaking kinda rejected me and now hes here ugh!!! Why? To hurt me again?. Hes so cruel

" i want you back"

______________________________

Like,share and comment

Your opinion will only motivate me more:)