chapter 3

"I want you back".

I was shocked after hearing what he said it literally took me 2minutes to realize and process with his words.
Yes,my wolf was so happy that finally her mate is accepting her but me i was so mad at him
He humilated me infront of every fucking person in the club and now he's here saying he want me back.

"Oh my God" i exclaimed excitedly and hugged him
"Thankyou for accepting me as your mate" i whispered in his ear

Before he could react i kicked him on his manly part he groaned and was on his knees due to pain. His eyes were shut tightly

"I am rejecting you darling take this as a first kiss from me" i shutted the door fastly before he could react.

Yes i know this is chessy but as werewolves and true mates our bond started to increase when we saw each other first time my wolf was upset with my actions and me i was not upset at all.

Ok no more lies i was upset but i was proud of myself as well. Men need to understand that sometime theres no second chance!

"Mate!!!! Open the door!!!" He was banging on my door and i knew if he putted a little more force my door will be broken.

After few minutes the banging was stopped i calmed myself and went to the kitchen.
Mac n cheese will be perfect tonight

I quickly made it but lets just say i wasnt able to eat it because i was consumed in my thoughts

What if he actually want me back?

Dont everyone deserve one chance? Hes my mate afterall.

Was he here to hurt me? To insult me?

Mate will never do that to us!

My wolf whispered in my head.

I cant think straight!! I want to sleep and thats what i did.

---------------

Voice of my phone ringing was annoying the shit outa me i opened my eyes and stretched my body

I checked the time and it was 11am already.shit.

I quickly checked my phone and well i was doomed

23 missedcalls from ash

I quickly called back

"Bitch!" I cringed.

"I was sleeping" i told her flatly i wasnt in mood of arguments

And i think by my voice she understood afterall she was my bff

"Get ready lets go to forest?" I think my wolf really needed this.

"Sure"  i cutted the call.

Nope again ash dont know about me being a freaking werewolf its just that whenever my wolf wanted to go for a run i was used to go to forest then i found this spot which was near lack and lets just say it became special to me so one day i decided to show ash and she loved the spot as well now we call it our spot.
Once i will tell ash to go home she will think am also going home but then i was used to stay there for a run.

I quickly got ready and decided to wear floral frok which i got recently
It was easy to take off one piece before shifting rather then taking off a pant amd then shirt.
Yea...i was this lazy.

I went to the car and started the ignition.....

"Hello bitchh" i rolled my eyes but smiled at her

"Hello ass" i responded

"Oh are you trying to say i have cool ass?" I rolled my eyes and ignored her comment because then she will start telling me about how i have better ass bla bla.

"So ms overconfidence lets start the picnic" i raised my brows

"Am not ms overconfidence" she narrowed her eyes to tell me she didnt liked what i called her.

_____________________________
Hellooo loves
Yes a short n boring chapter its just a filler well it wasnt suppose to be a filler but i am having a mental breakdown rn :( so i didnt wanted to write.

I am getting some views number increased and thankyou for everyone who's giving this story a chance :)

Vote,comment and shareeeeeee!!!