chapter 5

"Alden"

ALDEN

mate has a sexy name
I rolled my eyes at her.

"Look i am sorry about what happened in the club. I just got nervous and didnt knew how to react so i said the whole 'you are ugly' thing so that you will go away n i will get some more time to think" i rubbed the side of his neck

Cute.

"I don't know Alden" i whispered what else was i suppose to say?.

"Okay...how about you give me 2 weeks and i wont disappoint you if i did then you can reject me as your mate?"

"How will i know u in just 2weeks!" I replied in a 'duh' tone.

"1month? Comn we are not humans why will i play games with you? My own mate" He raised his eyebrows.

My own mate.

My own mate.

I stared at him consciously trying to figure out if hes playing games with me or finding another way to humilate me but he was dead serious.

I exhaled loudly. This is so confusing

"Okay"

"Really?"

"Yea but mess up once again and am rejecting you!"
He rolled his eyes

"Want to go on a run with me?" i stared at him shockingly

"You said you will give me a chance"

Oh...yea

But i should say no because my wolf is such a horny bit......

No please i will behave! I will.

Lol desperate animal.

"Okay Turn around"
"Why?"
" what do you mean by why? I have to takeoff the dress to shift" i rolled my eyes.

"I will not mind if you eyerape me so let me eyerape you too"

" will you turn or you want to pissmeoff again" i almost yelled he is getting on my nerves

"Ugh..fine but be quick i cant control myself more then that" perv.

I quickly walked behind the tree and turned around to look if he was watching but no he wasn't.

I quickly took of my dress n shifted in my wolf.

I turned and saw that he had also changed in his wolf.

His wolf stared at mine

Ugh why are these aninals acting like this.

He barked and motioned from his head toward the left telling me that we are suppose to go that way

But who said i will listen to him? And let him dominate me? My choice i can go wherever i want.

I took a step toward right telling him that i am not going to left to which he growled and i smirked i mean yes he was an alpha so it means no one has ever disobeyed him in his whole life. Lol.

I took one more step toward right
And he growled again n then took one step towards me menacingly and then let out a bark

Challenging me eh?

I started to run fastly and also started to run in zig zag while passing through the trees so that he wont be able to catch me fastly.

But obviously nature was against me and i tripped and him being an alpha was already fast af and now he just caught me.
Cool.