Prologue: Weird Ass Fever Dream

Summary: Groggy and congested, you wander into your classroom, reluctantly returning from your sick vacation. However, you notice a drastic change in all of your classmates: Their quirks and personalities are all scrambled! Giving you an offer you can't refuse, you accept Aizawa-sensei's request to watch over your chaotic class, however will this babysitting job be too hot to handle??

Author's Note: I absolutely love Quirk Swap! Momo looks like a queen, and seeing Bakugou rock that skin tight leo and high heels makes me scream.  Also, Todoroki is now e d g y...lmao, let's see if it really is a phase, mom. He're the complete sketch by Horikoshi, the creator and mangaka or Boku no Hero Academia.

 He're the complete sketch by Horikoshi, the creator and mangaka or Boku no Hero Academia

Anyways, since it's various!Xreader, you get all kinds of oneshots. There's even lesbo routes, so.. bi!reader.... ehh I'll add it in as a tag. I'm going to start with Todo because he's my fave whowould'veguessed, but please comment on who you would like next. Also, when I describe what Toru looks like, it's a reference to the BNHA SMASH! gag comics. Here's the panel if you want to read

 Here's the panel if you want to read

 Anyways, enjoy the story.

<3, Ari

Ambiguously Fuzzy and Congested. The oh so familiar UA Hallway seemed more like a muddy puddle of opaque lighting and periwinkle flooring. Sauntering through the hallway, your loafers dragged against the tile/carpeting (wth is the floor?) somehow propelling your lethargic body towards the 1-A classroom. Brain as foggy as your surroundings, sniffles and a couple muffled coughs trailed behind your sluggish form, aching body pleading for you to return to the comforts of your warm bed. You rounded the corner, a small sneeze escaping during the process. Struck with the flu, your teachers and peers took the initiative to ship you back home until your illness blew over. But, Recently, your coughing fits and grogginess have improved to a state where you could actually get up and walk around without wanting to die. Also, your sickness settled to a point where it wasn't labeled as 'contagious', allowing you leave your quarantine of a home. Although returning to class wasn't your first and foremost desire at the moment, your recent streak of 7 absences had done quite a number to your grades. Academically backed against the wall, you begrudgingly grabbed the metal handle of the classroom door, swinging the wooden fixture open with an audible WOOSH. Sucking up your bodily soreness, you stepped into your familiar homeroom, meandering to the back to take your seat.