Midoryia Route: I forgot to add the Brotein (Midoryia/Kirishima Quirkswap)

Summary: Coaxing you from your peaceful sleep, the pungent odor of Axe body spray and sculpting gel pull you into the strange reality that is usually timid Midoryia boldly carrying you like a human backpack. Taken aback by this strange development, the earnest boy takes you on a roller coaster of emotions where you learn that the kindness of Kirishima and the adorableness of Midoryia makes a deadly combo, fatal to all.

Author's Note: HAHA I finally updated after a couple years....School just started for me, so my fanfic schedule won't be the most cohesive, but ,nonetheless, I will strive to post something every weekend. Thank you for the wait, and enjoy a unfortunately shorter time with 2X bean boy Dekushima.

Pungent; a little musky, yet aggressively fresh.

The fused aromas of Axe body spray and sculpting cream waftered around your nose, the striking scent coaxing you from your rest through the pinching of a the formation of a nauseous headache.

"Ugh, what is that smell?", you grimaced, eyes fluttering open to view the flowing crowds of shoppers and colorful stores pass by..."huh, pass by?"

Yes. Drifting scenery, usually indicated that you were in motion (in reader's frame of reference. Physics lmao), but the last thing you could recall was drifting into your satisfying sleep on the table top of a cafe, on the other side of the mall. "Wait", you mentally interjected your train of thought, your drowsy body finally coming into realization of the stiff wall of muscle pressed against your chest, two strong arms wrapped around your legs in support, the stray tufts of hair tickling the side of your neck. Laggy brain, piecing the simple situation together, you casually turned your head, the final clue giving away the obvious.

"Oh, (l/n)-san, you're awake", a pair of bright green eyes and a galaxy of freckles called down to you, faces so close that you feel the heat of his breath against your cheeks.

"AAHH"

Instantaneously, you beat red form jerked away from your extremely close classmate, releasing your grip on his shoulders, causing you to flail backwards into an ungraceful fall. Feeling the after effects of the impact, you winced, rubbing your poor butt, as you remained seated on the concrete.

"Are you okay?", the bushy haired boy called out to you, extending his hand to help you up.

However, still confused about the situation, you rejected his offer, propping your hands against the floor to raise yourself back onto your wobbly legs as your freckled friend returned your handbag. Dusting yourself off, you shot your glance back up at your classmate. From his rather rigid stance and anxious smile, you guessed that he would probably since the malicious aura of irritation spreading around your figure.

"Midoryia", you spoke in a unsettlingly calm manner, "Would you care to explain why we are on the other side of the mall? And also why you decided to carry me there while I was asleep?"

"Well", the aspiring hero replied, nervously rubbing the back of his neck, " I saw you sleeping at the cafe table, and I support the patriarchy and all, but leaving a girl alone in public place like this would be manly, ya know. Plus,  You always seem so tired all the time, so I didn't wanna wake you up when I moved you." He paused for a moment, arm dropping to his side, "Sorry if I startled you, (l/n)-san", a blindingly bright smile drove an arrow through your heart in sincerity.

"Oh", you felt a tinge of blush return to your face, the center of your chest swelling from the thoughtfulness of the adorable boy's selfless act. "I..It's fine", you half- mumbled, averting your head away from the literal ball of sunshine to hide your flustered face. "Just, ask next time. Someone could have mistaken that as a kidnapping"