Let's Go to the Mall!

Summary:  With aching joints and pounding headache, You mixed up class ruthlessly drags you to the mall. With 20 dysfunctional teenage children running around the mall, how will reader-chan cope with today's challenge? 

Author's Note: If you didn't know, the title is a 'How I Met Your Mother' reference. lol. When Robin was exposed to be a one-hit -wonder Canadian popstar who toured across malls in Canada to perform this cheesy 90's pop song. lmao it's a good show. Anyways, this chapter is just more prologue stuff where I have to set up routes. The individual character routes will come later. It'll be out soon. I'm typing as fast as I can :////  

<3, Ari

An opaque puff of steam escaped your shiny, pink lips as you plopped into the plush sofa of the common room, towel draped across your shoulders to catch the cool drops of water the dripped from your dampened locks. Fresh from your shower, you sighed into the cushions feeling your exhausted muscles sink into the comforting cloud. The first day of 1-A quirk swap babysitting proved to be quite demanding, as the rambunctious group nearly destroyed the specialized training center, carelessly testing out their new powers, like rampant kindergarteners. Soreness rippled through your body, recalling the past hour and a half of some painful excuse for a hero class where you had to constantly zip around with your quirk making sure your scrambled peers didn't destroy themselves, or worse, each other.

You closed your weary eyes, strenuous memories rippling into view: the audible rumbling of the ground, the cacophonic yelling of your classmates' training, the slick trail of steaming liquid coming from a giggling figure gliding across the arena. A glob of the viscous substance kicked off from the girl's heel, hurling towards your unsuspecting form. Barely catching sight of the deadly acid, you skittishly teleported on step over, the translucent matter splashing against the ground, sizzling a decent sized hole into the dirt.

"Hey!", you yelled out to your overly cheerful classmate, "not so corrosive, Jirou"

She flashed you an apologetic smile, sticking her tongue out and winking playfully, "Sorry, (f/n)-chan"

You barely got an exasperated grumble in before witnessing your next issue seconds before disaster. Taking a running start, you zapped over to the floodzone.

"TSU-CHAN, NO!" you screamed, grabbing the sparky girl's shirt mid dive, pulling her onto the ship deck. Looking you confused friend in the in the eye, you reprimanded her reckless behavior. "One jump and you'll deepfry your classmates!", you frantically iterated, finger pointed overboard at the froggish pikachu boy happily swimming in the cool water.

"Haha, guess you're right, (f/n)", Tsuyu guiltily replied, sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck.

You let out a frustrated sigh, grabbing your electric friend and teleporting her to shore. Feeling the rough dirt against your feet, your weary eyes fluttered open catching sight of a green-suited Kirishima winding up for a punch.

DEAR CHRIST

The color drained from your face as visions of a mutilated Kirishima flashed in your head. Sprinting towards the figure, you zapped across the field, tackling the redhead to ground before he could inflict any damages to the area or himself.

Pinning the taller boy beneath you, you breathed in relief; relief that all of the reckless hero's limbs were fully intact.

"(L..L/N..N)-S..SAN", the newly timid boy stuttered, feeling your body weight against his chest. His hands sporadically flew to his face, cheeks flaring up a bright as his hair.