Todoroki Route: It's Not A Phase, Mom! (Todoroki/Tokoyami Quirkswap)

Summary: (E/c) orbs, fluttering open, you are met with class 1-A's registered pretty boy, Todoroki Shouto. After a little mishap with your latte, you find yourself strolling around the mall with the former icy-hot hero and his new Shadowy companion. Unbeknownst to you, a whole storm of edgy Angst is about the blow over, knocking you onto the ground with shock. Get ready because your favorite bi-colored boy goes shopping for clothes...in Hot Topic...

Author's Note: If you enjoy the apparel of Hot Topic, please do not take offense to this fic, I acknowledge for fashion choices and support your stylistic decisions. You do you, boo. Maybe not, Todoyaki... Anyways, enjoy the chapter... Per request,  2X bean boy, Dekushima, is up next...

<3, Ari

 "(L/n)-san.....(l/n)-san", a low voice faded into consciousness

You felt several taps, nudging you from your sleep-like trance. Unlike in the dorms, you groaned into the table, cursing the fool who attempted to wake you from your slumber. Brows knit, your (e/c) orbs fluttered open, meeting pastel grey and lightning blue peeking out behind strands of two toned hair.

"Are you feeling well, (l/n)-san?", the bi-colored boy inquired, his face inches away from yours.

Heat rushed to your cheeks from the pretty boy's closeness, causing you to jolt up, remembering the embarrassing fact that you so casually fell asleep in such a busy commercial area.

"Haha, Yeah", you timidly shifted in your seat, pink refusing to leave your face. "I just need more caffeine", you said, reaching for your half-drunk latte.

Mid-sip, you felt a powerful wind like gush, slap your drink from your hand, the lukewarm beverage splattering against the concrete. Creamy matcha seeped into the beige flooring.

"I wouldn't drink that if I were you", Todoroki stoically spoke, delayed statement being useless after Dark Shadow so abruptly attacked your $4.00 coffee.

"What was that for!", you protested, angrily throwing your hands in the air, defending the honor of your poor latte.

You saw your candy-cane classmate's heterochromic eyes shift down to the liquid crime scene, then back to your pouty appearance.

"Someone could have slipped something in while you were asleep", he calmly stated.

"Oh shit", you thought to yourself. As much as you hated to admit it, he was right. A young girl knocked outside in a busy café by herself, a half-drunk latte vulnerable to any additions. You were basically open for a drug rape.

You bit the inside of your cheek, looking up at the looming dual-haired figure, cheeks dusted in embarrassment once more. "I guess you're right", you sheepishly muttered to the ground, purposefully averting your eyes from the aloof boy's judgmental gaze.

Todoroki observed your flustered, pouty form. Was it wrong of him to this this stubborn, childish side of you was rather cute?..

"I apologize on behalf of Dark Shadow's rash actions", he suddenly announced, causing you to perk up in surprise. He extended his palm out to you, guiding you up from your seat. "I'll buy you another drink", he chivalrously offered.

Ten minutes later, you found yourself strolling down the mall alongside the former icy-hot hero. All kinds of snacks and drinks from Milk Tea to Crepes to Ice-cream bounced in your arms as you alternated taking bites of each food. Happily munching your apology sweets, you turned to the emotionless boy, taking in an audible gulp of strawberries and whipped cream. "You know you just had to pay for a latte right", you spoke, "Not every single thing I said looked remotely good"