Chapter 8 ~ Apart of the team

Song: Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself

_________

...Harlyn...

On the way home, Arlo mentioned Brady and Tamelia having 'drinks' at their house and that we should stop by. I was hesitant about it because of how much I knew no one liked me - but apparently, after saving Tristan's life, I had somehow received clemency and was 'apart of the team' though, I highly doubted that. His optimism was cute.

We pulled up to an apartment building, I could already tell which apartment they were in by the bright coloured lights and people hanging around on the balcony. I bit the inside of my mouth while he held my hand and walked me to the elevator.

"Wait, before we go up..." I was nervous but I also didn't want to let this opportunity pass me by so, with some sort of false courage, I ceased my moment.

"What's wro..." I took a step forward, closer into his personal space. Leaning in with my lips slightly parted, I snuck my hand up to rest upon the nape of his neck and firmly pressed my lips against his. With my eyes closed, I could taste the hint of wine upon the opening of his mouth, all senses on high alert, very aware of Arlo. Pulling back, I realised very quickly he had not moved and my insecurities were at the forefront, flooding my mind.

Maybe he didn't like it? Maybe I had read the signals wrong? Maybe it was the wrong time? Maybe he was kidding about the kiss? Fuck, I can't take that back.

"F-f for the w-win," I spluttered out quickly, trying to conceal my awkwardness and apprehension. This seemed to kick him into gear.

He pushed my body up against the elevator buttons, the metal plaque jabbing into my upper back but as his lustful lips and tongue found mine, I cared less about the pain and more about what was happening. His rugged and powerful, alpha maleness had me captured and creaming in amatory need of him. His cologne awakening my burning desire to be adequately filled as his tongue played rhythmically with my own.

It held the secret promise of unbridled sexual passion and images of what that mouth could do with another pair of lips I happened to be gifted with raced through my lascivious mind. His hips jutted into me, pressing harder against the wall and I moaned in pleasure, my nipples, hard as rocks and I held them against his sinewy chest, desperate for devilish friction of the best kind. A heated flush danced across my face - I wanted more - I wanted his cock and as he devoured me, wonderfully dry humping me in front of the elevator, a clearing of the throat knocked us from our animated, sexual intoxication.

The older gentleman standing there gave us a wink before stepping into the elevator and was gone.

We both straightened our clothes and resumed our position waiting for the next lift, he possessively collected my hand in his again - I loved that Arlo was not afraid to show his affection - I also loved that my insecurities were wrong. He did want to kiss me and his performance had me grinning from ear to ear, nervously gushing in romantic satisfaction.

In all my dreaminess, I suddenly realised what was about to be undertaken and I guess Arlo picked up on my dramatic shift in atmosphere.

"You're overthinking..." he stated as the doors closed, I stood silently while his thumb moved in a circular motion over my hand.

My heart was beating so fast now but not just because of what had happened - which had me rubbing my legs together trying to ease some of the burning discomfort I had to be sensually stroked to the peak of orgasmic bliss - by his cock. No, I felt the pit of my stomach anxiously rolling and I tried so hard to calm down but to no avail.

The doors opened and he led me to the apartment, no knocking, just walked straight in without even a breath for preparation. My eyes were immediately greeted by so many almost naked women, all different shapes and sizes. I felt overdressed, yet stripped bare at the same time.