Chapter 1

This takes place before Cana and Gray came to the guild.
_____________________________

---x772---

"Waaaaah~ So this is Magnolia!" A young man at the age of 18 beamed. His (E/C) gleamed with excitement. He wears (Reader's choice) under his brown hood. He walked through the streets with no destination, but he arrived at the market.

Walking to a vendor, he asked the lady who was selling fruits at it, "Excuse me, Ma'am. Can you point me the way to Fairy Tail please?"

"A newcomer? Fairy Tail is that way." She pointed a direction, "While you're here why not try a fresh apple?". The young man chuckled, "Sure, I'll take two." He gave some jewels to the vendor lady and take two apples, then walked to his destination.

---Later---

"Waaa.... It's bigger than I imagined!" He gaped in front of the guild's building. Smiling he opened the door with an exited smile....

Only to meet a flying table head on. Rubbing his red forehead he saw chairs, tables, mugs, even barrels being thrown around inside the guild. He spotted the bar where an short old man sitting on the table, so he skillfully dodge the incoming projectile.

"Hello sir. Are you the Master of Fairy Tail?" He asked the short old man who was drinking a mug of beer. The old man glanced then grinned, "Well yes I am. You wanted to join the guild?".

"Yes sir! I'm (Y/N) (L/N), it's a pleasure to meet you." (Y/N) hold his right hand out. The old man suddenly cried crocodiles tears, "Finnaly, someone with manners." He said while shaking (Y/N)'s hand and trying to wipe his tears.

(Y/N) smiled sheepishly while scratching his cheek with a finger. The Master reached to the behind of the counter, and take a stamp. "Where do you want to place your stamp? And in what color?" Master asked while holding the stamp up.

"At my (Body part) and in (Color) please.". The master nodded and stamp it there with the color he want. "There. I'm Makarov Dreyar, the master of Fairy Tail. It's a pleasure to meet you too." The Master now named Makarov closed his eyes and smiled. Before he turned to the brawling members.

"HEY!!!" The fighting ceased in an instant, putting a hand on the shoulder of (Y/N) signaling him quietly. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you." He bowed. The guild went silent for a second before Master shouted. "LET'S CELEBRATE THIS!!!!"

"YEAHH!!" The guild cheered out loud. Before everyone repair the tables, and chairs. Then chat and drink around.

One of them asked (Y/N), "Hey boy. What's your magic?"

(Y/N) counted using his fingers before answering, "I used many magic, and a lost magic." The guild went silent. A lost magic user is pretty rare. No, it was extremely rare to find one.

Seeing their surprised face (Y/N) decided to answer the unvoiced question, "Null magic. Everytime a magic touched me, it'll disappear. No magic can harm me."

"*Ahem* Well that's very impressive." The master coughed into his fist to dismiss the awkward mood surrounding the air. "LET'S CONTINUE!!!" He yelled. The guild went from silence to life in a snap of a finger.

"I'm liking this guild already!" I joined the members in the party.

---Time skip---

It's already five months since I arrived at the guild, and never regrets joining it. Everyday is an adventure here, nothing is boring.
When in my free time, I acted as the bartender for the guild.

When I was pouring some drinks for the other members, the door opened. A girl no older than 5 with long brown hair walked in. She goes to the bar counter and asked me, "Is Gildart Clive a member here?" Her tone is a bit desperate, but her eyes showed a ray of hope.