Chapter 7

"Where's Natsu and Gray, Lucy?" (Y/N) asked menacingly with a scowl evident on his face.

"Please, listen! We're sorry for going without permission, but this island is in real trouble now! Some guys are trying to resurrect a demon trapped in ice, and the villagers are suffering because of that magic. Anyway, they're in deep trouble. We want to save this village somehow..." Lucy tried to explain their intention but (Y/N)'s answer surprised her.

"Nonsense. No magic can have a side effect that only harm a bunch of people. Now let me ask you, are the people that practiced the magic have the side effect?" (Y/N) asked with an emotionless glare.

"N-no... But at least let us finish the job--" Lucy was interrupted by a sword to her face. She yelped in surprise.

"Listen Lucy. You guys have betrayed our trust. Betrayed Master. Don't think all of you will get away unscathed!" Erza held the sword to her face.

'They- They are scary!!!' She thought in panic.

"Erza. Take care of them. I will look for Natsu and Gray." Without any reply (Y/N) walked into the forest.

______________________________________

The sound of grass underneath (Y/N)'s shoes calmed his nerves. *Sigh* 'you guys are so troublesome.' he scratched his hair.

'Why is the moon's purple?' he laughed when he saw the moon, but stopped abruptly 'Wait! Purple moon, a demon trapped in ice... impossible!'

He then throw a small pebble high enough to hit a veil. 'Right... Moon Drip. This is bad.'

"NATSU!!" (Y/N) called his name but received no response.

Minutes later, he saw a temple structure and decided to explore it, there's a crest of a crescent moon. Paying no mind to it he entered the temple.

With no lights inside, he couldn't see anything beside what's near him.

*Step...* *Step...* *Step...* *...*

"WHAA...!!!" He had fallen into a hole.

*(Cue crash landing sound)*

"Ouch... Curses." He muttered and went back up to his feet. "Geez- a cave below a temple... Classic." After a word of sarcasm he went to follow the only path the cave has.

Step by step, he could see a light and could feel the coldness. The cold grew as he take another step, and another.

Eventually, he reached where the light came from. A giant boulder of ice, trapping a giant demon inside it.

"Deliora!" He gasped in surprise.

He approached the ice trapped demon then touched the ice and felt the familiar magic signature, "Ur..." He muttered. Then he lowered his head and closed his eyes, with a low voice he said "Rest well Ur. I hope you found peace..."

After a minute passed, he walked away to find the exit from the cave.

He arrived at the main hall of the temple, before he feel the temple shaking 'Earthquake?'

From another hall he could hear the shouting of someone he truly know, "Karyū No Hōkō!"

'Natsu?!' he ran to the source of the voice, to find the said boy shooting his fire breath to one of the pillars supporting the temple.

"What the hell are you doing Natsu?" He asked the boy.

"Oh! I'm trying to topple the temple. Could you give me a hand?" Natsu asked back.