Chapter 8

When the sun has set, came the night. Inside of (Y/N)'s house sat the owner of the house and his two daughters.

"So, how's the contract?" (Y/N) asked his daughters which replied in the same professional tone.

"Done. The others have been tracking the remaining members of the Black Hammer's guild, they should be done in three days." Akame stated and she took out a folder from her travel bag.

(Y/N) read every line on the report, "Good work. There's no more new contract at the moment, tell the rest they have a week off."

"Of course." Kurome nodded.

"And the new recruits?"

"They will learn to be the best hunters."

Kurome and Akane feel a hand on top of their head, rubbing then softly, "And here I am, worrying about the organization." (Y/N) grinned.

Akame and Kurome grinned.

---Tomorrow---

The next morning (Y/N) went around the town with his daughters, spending time with them. Candies, and sweets for Kurome and some fresh meats kept inside a enchanted bag so it'll never spoilt for Akame.

He wanted to introduce them to his friends at the guild but they refused. Respecting their decision he walked them to Magnolia's gate.

Magnolia's gates...
1st POV.

"I never thought both of you will be leaving so fast. Well, best of luck girls." I smiled sadly.

"This will not be the last time you'll see us, father. And do visit us once in a while, the new recruits haven't met you yet." Akame bowed with Kurome as a sign of respect.

Kurome waved at me "Until next time Dad. See ya~" with one last smile, they disappeared into thin air.

"...see you..." I muttered sadly then decided to walk to the guild.

---Later---

Upon arriving at the guild I opened the doors,

*Creaakk...*

"Hey, I'm ba--"

"EEEEHHHHH!!!" *Slip*

"Ouch. Dammit." I slipped and knocked my head to the floor because of the sudden yelling.

I stood up and noticed Loke, Gray, Lucy, and Happy sulking at one of the tables.

"What's the matter?" I asked Macao who was acting as the bystanders.

"Ask them." He pointed to the group while deadpanning.

Sighing, I approached the group and scratched my hair "Something wrong?" I asked them.

Gray looked at me with hope within his eyes, "(Y/N)! Help us!" He pleaded with a strange high pitch voice and that isn't normal.

I glanced at the table and on top of that, there was a paper with a familiar ancient language. I picked it up and observed it.

"This is Umpera characters, and based from this spell, you guys have activated the Change Ring. Basically, all people that are near to each other when the spell is activated will swapped bodies. But why Happy was included?"

Calmly, Lucy- I mean whoever in her body, grabbed Loke's shoulder and ask, "You're Natsu, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

With a tick mark whoever inside Lucy's body grabbed Loke's (Natsu) collar by both hands "WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!"

He retaliate with his own tick mark "HOW SHOULD I KNOW? I WAS JUST TRYING TO READ THAT REQUEST! AND CAN SOMEONE TURN ON THE LIGHTS!"