Chapter 10

""""(Y/N)!!!""""

Some members ran to their comrade who has just dropped to the floor.

*Cough Cough*

Erza picked him up slowly and placed his head on her lap, then carefully wiping the blood out of his face.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and the first sentence to came out from his mouth was, "I...It stings more than I thought it would." He breath heavily.

Slowly, he tried to sat up but Erza keep him down. "Don't move! We'll bring you to the infirmary first!" She 'tried' to lift him up.

But (Y/N) slowly resisted, "I will be okay."

The wounds on his body slowly began to close on its own, and his bloods went back inside his body.

A voice spoke from the castle's loudspeakers, "After Makarov... Now (Y/N) is unable to fight too. You don't stand a chance. Hand over Lucy Heartfilia Right Now!"

'Is he blind? Or he just forgot that I'm an immortal?' I deadpanned 'But, goddammit it hurts.'

"YOU MUST BE FUCKING KIDDING!"

"THERE ISN'T A GUILD THAT WOULD PRESENT A MEMBER TO THE ENEMY!"

"LUCY IS OUR COMRADE!"

"THAT'S RIGHT!!"

"NO WAY!"

More shouts of agreement and disagreement came from the members of Fairy Tail. Irking Jose more and more.

"WE'D RATHER DIE THAN SELL OUT OUR COMRADE!" Erza shouted.

"OUR ANSWER WILL NOT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! WE'LL BEAT YOU TO A PULP!"

(Y/N) smiled softly hearing all of their shouting, "You teached them well Makarov."

The loudspeakers rang again, this time it's the sound of Jose shouting, "IF THAT'S THE CASE, I'LL FEED YOU ANOTHER EXTRA LARGE BLAST OF JUPITER! WALLOW IF FEAR FOR THE FIFTEEN MINUTES IT TAKES TO RECHARGE!!"

"THEN BRING IT!! I'LL HOLD IT OFF AGAIN!!"

(Y/N) shouted with a tick mark on his forehead while standing.

*Cough* "Hah... Hah... Hah... Hah..." He wiped the blood dripping off his mouth.

"Still alive... I really should finish you off here." Jose muttered. "Charge the Jupiter cannon again!"

Meanwhile, tons of soldiers began to jump off the castle. There's perhaps hundreds of them.

"It's not possible! His allies will be blown away be Jupiter as well!" Macao exclaimed.

While Wakaba is trying to laugh it off, "It's a bluff! No way they'll shoot..."

"No, they'll shoot." Cana said.

""Eh!""

(Y/N) decided to explain, "Those are Jose's magic called [Shade]. They're not humans, expendable pawns."

He turned his head to Natsu who glanced back at him, "We need to destroy Jupiter. Can you do it?"

Natsu smirked and smashed his fist together, "Heh! I'll smash it up! Let's go Happy!"

"Aye!" Happy picked him up and they flew to the castle.

"Erza, Elfman, Gray! Board that castle and stop whatever they will do!"

"""Yes, Sir!""" The three saluted and went off running to the castle.

Then he turned to the rest of Fairy Tail's. "We'll hold this ground until they bring down that castle!"