One day, we're gonna get out...One day, the sun will come out (Lovers in Japan)

Hope.  This is the message that I get from these quotes.  Hope is so important.  You might have heard the phrase, "Keep hope alive."  However, it really isn't that easy.  

              It takes strength and courage to have hope in the face of trials and tribulations.  It takes valor to have hope when you cannot see the end of the tunnel.  When you're buried under the weight of sin and guilt.  When your being hurt.  Hope is a mysterious force that reminds you that one day it'll be better.  Hope reminds you that life keeps moving.  The tides change.  Time heals.  It does, I have seen it.  Hope is like a shield for the heart and soul.  When the swords and spears of darkness are closing in, they only deflect off the face of hope.  

              We all have different things to feed our hope.  What is it for you?  Mine is a belief in God.  Hope is awesome and definitely holds hands with belief.  In who or what, that's up to you.

              I was just thinking about it.  I have a lot of things that enable my hope.  Family, friends, love, etc.  I could go on, but that might make these factors superficial when they mean so much more.  Hope is one of those concepts that is very elusive.  You can't put it in a box and know it for sure.  There are definitions, but they'll never capture it's essence.  It's kind of like belief because of its properties.  Of course, I don't like to say always or never when discussing such a topic because I don't completely understand.  Thank goodness you don't need understanding to have hope.  

              Keep moving forward.  Believe, if anything, in yourself.  Any thoughts relating to this quote? Any stories? Can you relate? In three days, I will start a new discussion board. Thanks for reading.