Green Eyes

I have green eyes.  Ok, that's all I want to say... Just kidding! XD  Here is the quote.

              "I came here with a load/ And it feels so much lighter/ Since I met you"  

              I believe this quote relates to the power of companionship.  When you have someone who is there for you and genuinely cares about you, you are allowed to be yourself.  You are enabled to seek your potential and keep moving forward.  This person inspires you and supports you to continue in the face of adversity.  You are motivated to try new approaches and broaden your horizons.  I am currently experiencing this potential in my own life.  Alright, I am going to dissect this quote.  Let's see...

              First, a load.  We all have one for the most part.  I believe this is the troubles that we face.  It might be something different for each of us.  It might be stress, work, conflict, despair, loneliness, or a mixture of several things.  What is your load?  Whatever it is, I just want to remind you that you are equipped to overcome it.  You are a resilient complex being of body and soul.  I want you to remember that life isn't easy, but look where you are.  You have been overcoming, and with each challenge you become stronger and wiser.  Support can help you to carry your load and can positively influence your life.  Love and relationship gives a sort of energy that is different from any other source of inspiration.  It's hard to describe, but it is incredible source of joy and inspiration to tackle challenges.  It is life changing and revolutionary.  

            Relationship. Keep Moving Forward. Love and Joy. Any thoughts relating to this quote? Any stories? Can you relate? In about three days, I will start a new discussion board. Thanks for reading.