The Call

Usagi-san's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the living room and the only thing on my mind was 'Misaki'. I tried to do some work but I got interrupted by the phone going off. "Hello?" I said, picking up the phone. "Akihiko, it's Hiroki." Hiroki said, sounding panicked.

"Hiroki, calm down. What's wrong?" I asked, trying to calm my friend. "It's Misaki." he said, trying to calm down. When I heard those two words, all my calmness went out the window. "Um hello? Akihiko?" Hiroki asked snapping me back to reality. "Hiroki, what happened!? Is he alright?!" I yelled, panicking. "I don't know he asked me to call you, then he just passed out." he told me. "Ok, where are you in the school? I'm coming to get him." I asked, slipping on my shoes. "My office. See you soon." he said before hanging up.

When I was getting down to my car, my phone started to ring. "Hello?" I said, still walking. "SENSEI! WHERE IS THE MANUSCRIPT?" the voice yelled. "It's not done yet and it won't be for awhile." I said calmly. "WHAT? WHY?" they yelled again, and the only thing I could tell them was the truth. "It's Misaki. He passed out at school. I think he might be sick, so I'm going to get him. I'm also turning my phone off. Goodbye." I said, before hanging up and turning off my phone.

I finally got in my car and started driving. I was taking every short-cut I knew to get there faster. I kept thinking 'I'll make sure he's ok.' and 'I hope he's ok.'.