In The Office

Usagi-san's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got to the school in a matter of minutes. I ran to the front door and burst it open. I walked down the halls to Hiroki's office ignoring the looks I got. Finally getting to the office, I just opened the door. "Ah, Akihiko." Hiroki said stand up from his place by the couch. When I looked on the couch I saw Misaki. He's face was flustered, not in the way I liked, and I could hear his breathing from my place at the door.

"What happened? I-is he alright?" I stuttered. "I'm sorry but I don't know." Hiroki said grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, writing something down. I knelt down beside the couch, looking at Misaki's sleeping face. I brushed some of his hair out of his face and smiled a little as he tilted his head into my hand.

"Here." Hiroki said handing me a paper. I gave him a puzzled look. He chuckled before saying "My boyfriend works there. I asked if he'd take a look at Misaki and he said yes.". "Thank you, Hiroki." I said before turning to Misaki, who started to shake. Quickly taking off my coat, I wrapped it around Misaki. I then picked up Misaki, bridle style, and headed out the door.

I walked down the halls, noticing some of the glances I got. I got to the car and tried to figure out where to put Misaki. I decided I could move him easily if he was sitting in the front, so that's where I put him. After getting in myself, I quickly drove to the hospital.