Waking up

Misaki's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I was floating in blackness. I was looking at everything around me when I saw the memory of Onii-san saying he'd take care of me. I was watching when he said "I don't care! It's his fault their dead!". Quickly I run away from it with tears in my eyes. I look around some more when I see Usagi-san.

He's wearing a suit. "Usagi-san?" I ask. "Hello Misaki. You know my wife." he says, pointing at Aikawa. "Hello Misaki-kun." she said with a big smile. "W-why?" I asked looking at Usagi-san. He answered saying "Because your too much of a brat.". He then turned and kissed her.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed waking up in a bed. Quickly I pulled my knees to my chest and started to cry. I heard someone run up stairs then the door got burst open. I look up to see Usagi-san. He walked over and hugged me. "Don't worry, it was just a dream." he whispered. "U-Usagi-san?" I cried, clinging to him.

"It's alright Misaki. I'm here for you." he said, running his hands though my hair. I tucked my head into his neck and asked "W-will you s-stay with me?". I felt him nod before laying us down. He laid on his back and I rested my head on his chest. I listened to his heart beat and smiled, closing my eyes.