The hospital

Usagi-san's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got to the hospital I quickly got out, then went to get Misaki. When I open the car door, I see that Misaki was about to fall out but his seatbelt kept him in. "Damn." I say, before leaning over him. When I hear the click of the buckle coming undone, I pick up Misaki and kick the door closed before rushing into the hospital.

Once I'm inside I rush up to the front desk, scarring the lady working there. "How may I help you?" she asks, glancing at Misaki. "My boyfriend passed out at school, and I'm here to see doctor Kusama Nowaki." Nodding she left to go get him.

She came back with a tall man. "Hello I'm Kusama Nowaki. Follow me please." Nowaki said, turning and walking. He took us to a small room with a bed. I walked over to the bed and carefully put Misaki down. "I'm going to run some test." Nowaki said walking over to Misaki.

I watched as Nowaki worked on Misaki. When I heard a groan come from Misaki, I was by his side. He looked like he was having a nightmare but I couldn't do anything. "Well, it's just a cold." Nowaki said, looking at me. "So, I can take him home right?" I ask, sounding like a child. "Yes you may." he said, as I picked up Misaki. I got him back in the car and drove home.