Love Stage

Pairing Rei x Shougo

------------------------

Rei stood at the back of the club, watching, waiting. Shougo was in front of the mic, singing his heart out and directing the crazed crowd in their bid for freedom. He stood in front of a dazzling light and lazer show, shrouded in mist. The neon lights faded and the music died down, the beat reduced to just a modulation of the melody, on the symbol of the drums. It was quiet and the crowd grew anxious.

Rei could feel his smile grow and grow as remembered the next part of Shougo's song. It was a rush to watch him perform, knowing that the beautiful man on stage was all his. The pride he felt watching the crowd cheer him on and knowing he was having the time of his life was unforgettable.

Right when the crowd was at their breaking point, the speakers blared as a Shougo let out a defing scream, exploding the club into a frenzy. The entire crowd jumped as one as the bass exploded. Rei cheered and shouted 'I love you' at the top of his lungs. It was lost in the music, but he didn't care. He knew that Shougo already knew it. 

After the last course died down the chord when into a few of cheers, pants, and many screams of people female and male screaming "I love you. Shougo Sena." At first way was a little worried when he noticed that Shougo was gaining such a large fan base with many pretty girls and boys to choose from, but then that night came. 

The night they gave them selves to each other. It was that night that Rei realized that Shougo only had eyes for him and he wouldn't look anywhere else but Shougo. Rei could still feel the heat and his knees give away every time Shougo kissed him. Yeah Shougo could be troublesome, loud and down right a pain in the ass some times but that was why Rei loved him. 

They were always there to pull each other out of the fire and raise each other up when they needed it, and there was the fact that Shougo was an awesome lover in the physical aspect behind closed doors. 

"Alright... Alright... lets calm down a little." Shougo said panting. He took a drink of water, from of the bottles they always keep on stage. 

"Whoa that last scream took a lot out, so while my friends here take a little break I just want to get a feel of you guys as an audience, clap if you married right now, clap if your married." He continued. Rei had no idea what was going on but the rest of the band exited the stage and motioned for him to go out onto it. 

Shougo estimated about 80% of the audience answered his reguest. 

"Ok... OK. Not bad... Not bad." He took another drink of water and shot a glance over to Rei who was hiding in the side lines. He saw Shougo wink and lick his lips seductively. 

"What are you doing?" He mouthed as Shougo turned his attention back to the audience. 

"Many of you are wondering, 'Hey Sena-Sempai, why ask us something like that.'" he said using a playful tone to "mock" the audience. 

"Well I will tell that but first i want to welcome a very special guess to the stage, you guys may know him as my manager," That was the quo for Rei to run but his feet were glued to the floor. 

"But to me he is my best friend, and the love of my life." Shougo continued, Rei could hear a mixture of cheers and grouns from the crowd at that statement. "Please put hands together for Rei Sagara." 

The crowd cheered as  spot light feel on Rei, He turned to run but was stopped by Wish's drummer and lead guitar. Rei felt a hand around his wrist and turned back to see Shougo smiling at him. 

"Come on, I won't bite." He whispered in the same tone that made Rei go weak. 

Shougo pulled Rei out onto the center of the stage and the crowd died down. 

"What the heck are you doing," Rei said as Shougo turned to him. 

"Rei Sagara, I love you." 

To say Ray was surprised would be an understatement. Shougo was never that's straight foward. Rei feel his heart starting to race and his palms become sweaty.

"You're everything to me, and I never want to spend a moment with out you in my life." Shougo kneed.

Rei didn't hear the roar of the crowd or the feel the how shaky he was took an involuntary step backwards. He covered his mouth in shock. He didn't feel how badly he was trembling.

"Rei Sagara, I love you." Shougo set again as if you didn't say the few seconds earlier.

"And I was wondering," he pulled out a small golden band from his back pocket.

"If you would marry me?" Shougo said holding the ring up to Rei, who was smiling like an idiot, as he fought the tears that threatened to fall.

"Yes." He said as noded in response.

Shougo stood up placed the ring on Rei's hand, then embraced the shorter male.

Rei pushed away just enough to plant a kiss on the blond's lips.

Later that night, Shougo took Rei to a bathroom. Rei had grown up with much high society in his life to enjoy anything proper and clean anymore. Their time together was dirty, fast, and passionate, but it was everything he wanted it to be.