Yuri on Ice

~~~~SMUT WARNING~~~~

Warmth. That was all that Victor could feel as he felt his shorter lover wrap his arms around his neck, pulling them closer to them together. The crowd went unheard as the two newly-weds got lost in each other.

Yuri had never felt more happy then in that moment.

It was there first kiss as newly-weds but it was the best kiss of Yuri's life. He had loved Victor for most of his adult life but he never thought he would share this moment with him. Being 23 when they first met and 27 now he never thought the day would come when he could say he was married to the love of his life.

He felt Victor wrap his arms around him, placing his hands on his back.

The kiss was warm, welcoming, and wanting. They only broke away because of oxygen needs. Yuri's cheeks were crimson, and Victor smiled as he kissed his husbands forehead.

"I believe in you Yuri," He whispered before backing away and raising their arms in a victory pose.

"Victor, I love you." Yuri whispered as there song begun to play, and Victor pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too Yuri. I always will love you." The statement sent warmth all over Yuri's body. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was exactly 18 hours ago and now Victor had Yuri backed against the wall.

Victor could feel Yuri's cheeks heat up as his gently licked their lips, begging for entrance.

"Vi... Victor." Yuri panted for air before Victor assaulted his lips again. Yuri was surprised by the harshness of Victor's kiss. It felt like Victor was trying to realise something and, what Yuri didn't know, was that he was.

This was their wedding night and Victor wanted to give Yuri everything he had. In that moment, his tongue, his breath, his body, everything belonged to Yuri. He wanted nothing more than to make the younger male happy.

He pulled back to look Yuri over. He had clouds in his eyes and a smile that made Victor groan in want. He gently kissed Yuri's forehead. 

He placed his head on the shorter males head and whispered, "You nervous." 

Yuri didn't know how to answer. Victor was everything to him, his first love, his first real kiss, he was the first person that truly believed in Yuri outside his family. The last thing he wanted to do was lie to him but in situations like this weren't you suppose to be confident and observing he felt his legs start to go numb as panic sat in. 

It was then he finally made contact with Victors eyes. They had the same look they always had before a big competition and they were so calming. Yuri had read that the eyes are the windows to the soul, and in that second Yuri believed it. 

In that moment Yuri felt all his panic be replaced with the feeling of warmth and safety. He leaned his head back and garbed Victors hand. He gently kissed the silver haired males wrist, He answered Victors previous question the only way he knew how. 

"I trust you, I... I love you... Victor." Yuri could his face grow warm and, to cover up his embarrassment pulled Victor into a powerful and deep kiss. 

Victor allowed himself to melt into his jet black beauties arms as their tongues danced.