13

"Peter i feel like i haven't seen you in ages you were acting weird the last time i saw you" i slowly nod and he said "hey is everything okay" while putting a hand on my shoulder and it felt like the heaviest thing in the world.
I turn around and look him in the eye's and said "it's over" he looked shocked and said "wh-what do you mean it's over" i said "it's just over" he said "i'm sorry i can do better peter plea-" i said "it's not you harry your an amazing guy who anybody would love to have but things are changing and i don't want you to get hurt i don't want anyone to get hurt i do love you harry i just" i stop and hug him and say "i'm sorry but it has absolutely nothing with you i mean your the perfect guy it's me" i stop and finally say "it's always been me" and the pull away and walk away.
That day after school i walk to wades place and knock on the door. He opened it and smiled and said "couldn't stay away" i said "i broke up with harry" he looked shocked and said "wait really" i nod and said "now i'm here for you" he smiled and went to go kiss me but i take a step backwards and said "wade i don't want to be in a relationship i was just coming to say that" he sighed and said "is there anything i can do to change your mind" i nod no and said "i'm sorry wade" he nodded and said "it's fine i expected it but i'm not fighting for you just yet" i nod and said "you should be you should move on and be happy wade instead of dwelling on the past and what could of happened anyway i have to go" while hugging him.
After a few minutes i pull away and look up at him since he was significantly taller then me. I grab his cheek and kiss him and it wasn't anything i've ever felt before. It lasted a few seconds and then i pull away and said "goodbye wade" he said "i'll see you around" and then i walk away.

I make it home and walk inside. I walk to my room and set my bag down and plug my phone in and i leave and sit on the couch and watch tv. A few minutes later tony walked out from his lab and said "half expected you to be in your room after yesterday" i nod and said "well what can i say i'm just a surprise" he smiled and i fake smiled and i take in every feature from his face.
We sit on the couch together all day and each time the clock ticked i got more anxious. That night at dinner time i looked at everyone talking and of course they didn't notice i just want to remember what they look like if i do it. After dinner the sun was down and i told everyone goodnight and hugged tony for a long time and then finally pulled away and walked to my room my heart was pounding and close behind me and sit down on my bed.
I wait to hear everyone's door closes and then i get up and walk out of my room and into the bathroom and lock the door.
I reach into the secret department that i only know about and grab a razor and close the drawer and sit down on the toilet and take a deep breath and then i stand up setting the razor on the counter and then put my hands on top of my head and close my eye's and take a few seconds.
I grab the razor and move to the floor that being much comfier and less noiser then the toilet. I look down at my wrist and see there are still scars from the last time i tried back at the place. I swallow hard and then the talking started and it got so loud that i took the razor and dug it into my skin and it shut up kind of.
I do that for the other arm too and they shut up completely and i let a breath out feel my eye's growing heavier.

Tony's p.o.v
I hear "sir wake up" i moan and said "what" he said "it's peter i've already called 911" i quickly get up and said "what happened" while leaving the room going to peter's.
He said "he tried to kill himself" i walk faster to his room and sure enough he isn't in there i walk to the bathroom and go to open the door but it's locked and then i heard sirens i kick the door in and see him passed out on the bathroom floor barely breathing and bleeding out i quickly go to him and try to stop the bleeding and soom enough there was a crowd and then emt's and they took him to the hospital and steve came with me while everyone else drove.
We make it to the hospital and i go as far as i can but then finally a nurse stopped me and said "just take it easy he's in good hands just go take a seat and a doctor will be out with you as soon as possible" i nod while scratching the top of my head and pull it away and see blood on it. Peter's blood i sit down and put my head in my hands.
A few minutes later i felt a hand on my shoulder and i look up to see it's steve and i get up and hug him and he hugged back and i didn't cry but i was real close.
It took hour's until finally a doctor came out and called for me. I get up and walk over and he said "so he is fine but he is under 72 hour suicide watch for right now and he was given a sedative because after sowing up his wounds he woke up freaking out" i nod said "can i see him" he nodded and said "i'll be around later to talk options" i nod and then walk to peter's room and he looked small and pale and sad.
I pull a seat up and let a breath out and just keep an eye on him.

He ended up waking up a couple hour's later not freaking out thankfully but i think they was still the sedative working. I smile and softly said "hey bud how are you feeling" it was almost so quiet that you could barely hear him say "tired" i nod and then rub his shoulder and adjusted himself and then fell back asleep and then a few minutes later i heard the door open.
I look behind me and see wade. He looked sad and i got up and pull him out not in a mean way but i didn't want anything waking peter up he said "mr. Stark i am so sorry he came by my apartment today i knew something was off he broke up with harry and then kissed me and told me goodbye god i'm so sorry" he rubbed his hands down mouth and i said "it's fine wade it's no one's fault no one saw this coming" he said "still" i put my hand on his shoulder and said "the only thing that matters is that he is going to be okay" he nodded and looked like he was still about to cry i hug him and he hugged back and he wasn't the little freshman that was friends with peter he was man.
I walked back into the room and see peter still asleep and i sit down again and wait.
A couple hour's later the doctor walked in and pulled me out and said "has he woken up at all" i nod an say "for a few seconds but then went back to sleep" he nodded and said "well do you think he's a danger to himself if i discharge him or do you think that he should be admitted" i said "i think he will be fine i just think that he's been to stressed" he nodded and said "well there are specific thing's that need to happen in order for him to he released" i nod and he handed me a list and said "i'll be back if anything happens or if you or him have any questions" i nod and said "thank you so much for your help" he nodded and then left and i walk into the room and see peter awake.
I quickly walk over while hiding the paper and said "hey the doctor just pulled me out how are you feeling" he didn't answer i nod and then sit back in my chair it went silent.
Peter ended up falling back asleep.

It's now the day that peter can go home. The doctor prescribed him a mild tranquilizer just until his mood is stabled out but it's supposed to make him sleep.
We are driving and i keep looking at him and he's trying really hard not to fall asleep his eye's keep opening and closing.
We finally make it to the tower and we both get out and we walk inside and he layed down on the couch and instantly fell asleep and i smile and cover him up and kiss his forehead and then walked into the kitchen and pour myself a drink and then steve walked out and smiled at me and i smile back and he said "looks like peter is down for the count" i nod and said "he was half asleep the entire ride home" he nodded and said "remember when he was younger and it took you hour's just to get him to take a decent nap" i nod and said "it seems like a different life" he nodded and said "yeah" i look him in the eye and he said "okay i've kind of been keeping a secret can i tell you something" i nod and said "of course wh-" and then he kissed me and i grab his face and kiss back.
We pull away a few seconds later and i said "i've been waiting to do that since you joined the avenger's" he nodded and said "me too" and then i heard a door open and i get pulled back to reality and walk into the living room and see peter still passed out on the couch and then i see nat and she looked at me and i said "what" she said "you might wanna sit down for this" i said "what" she sighed and said "aldrich is back and more pissed then ever" i don't say anything i look down at peter and sigh and put my shoes back on and i said "steve keep an eye on peter" he nodded and then i left going to look for that son of a bitch.