14

Peter is asleep on the couch still but i told friday to tell me if anything happens even the slightest movement or hitched breath or move.
Everyone is down in the lab so we didn't wake peter up and let him find out that the person that caused all of this is somehow back from the dead. Just then friday said "sir peter moved to his room but hasn't gone back to sleep yet" i say "okay thank you" and then leave for a minute to go check on him.
I walk to his room and see him sitting on the bed. I walk into the room and he was just looking at the ground i say "hey buddy are you okay" he seemed to snap out of it and said "yeah sorry i'm tired" i nod said "it's fine just ge-" and then the doorbell rang and my heart stopped.
I look back at peter and he didn't seem to think anything of it. I say "just get some sleep bud okay" he nodded and i got up leaving the door open and walk to the front door.
I open it and see wade i let a breath out and said "hey wade" he said "hi i uhh was wondering if i could talk with peter" i look down the hallway at peter's room and said "actually right now is not really a good idea he just fell back asleep but i'll tell him you stopped by" he nodded and said "okay thanks" and then walked away and i close the door and walked back to peter's room and see he's back asleep so i walk back down to the lab to continue the conversation that we were having.
That night clint got done cooking dinner and i walked to peter's room and see him sitting up i say "hey dinner is done if your hungry" he nodded and i said "are you okay" while walking towards him and he was looking at pictures that looked creepy and i grabbed one of them and i turn it around and see they are from aldrich and i grab them from him and said "where did you get these" he looked scared and said "on my bedside table" i sigh and say "sorry just come and eat okay" he nodded and got up and i look at the pictures closely and one of them looked like the room i found peter in.
I shove them in my back pocket and leave peter's room and walk to the kitchen and make myself a plate and look over at peter's plate and see not a lot of food is on it.
After he fell asleep watching some show with steve i walked down to the lab and i said "friday go through the security camera's today" he said "okay sir" and then sure enough the one that was put in peter's you could see aldrich standing over peter just looking at him it's creepy and it just got creepier.
Peter moved and he smiled looking at his face. I turn the thing off after he left. I walk back upstairs and peter is still asleep on steve's lap while steve is messing with hair and i down next to steve and i pull the pictures out of my back pocket and hand them to steve and looks at them and then looked at me and i nod and whisper "he was here" he looked more angry then scared.
We both ended up falling asleep though. I wake up and peter isn't on the couch i quickly get up and walk to his room and see him asleep in his bed and i let a breath out and then i walk into the kitchen and pour myself a cup of coffee and then i heard knocking on the door. I walk over and open it and see a box i didn't order anything i pick it up and it's not heavy but it's also not empty. I sit down on the couch and open it and see a dvd i grab it and leave the box upstairs while going to my lab.
I put it in the dvd player and it's of peter i stand up and it was him strapped down to a table passed out. And then it's like on cue he slowly woke up and tried to sit up but his body was strapped down and his chest started rising up and down and then aldrich came in and said "sh sh sh sh quiet this will only pinch a little" the look in peter's eye's just broke my heart he looked so scared and broken and his eye's were darting all over the place trying to find a way out but there was no use and then aldrich smiled and said "it's okay peter we won't let you die at least not yet" and then aldrich stuck something into his arm and a few minutes later he let shaky breath out and then fell asleep his head tilting to the side and then the worst part was him not putting the mask on to make sure he stays asleep but the way he touched him and how gentle he was and how he practically whispered everything to him.
I turn it off not wanting to continue watching it. I walk back upstairs and peter was sitting at them kitchen table eating a bowl of cereal i smile and walk over to him and sit across from him and said "hey how are you feeling" he said "fine" i nod and look at the time and see it's almost 4 in the morning i said "why are you up" he shrugged and said "just woke up really hungry" i nod and said "you could of asked me to make you something instead of cereal" he said "i wanted cereal" i nod and then it went silent and after he was done eating he walked back to his room and after a while i got up and checked on him and see he was back to sleep and i smile and then sit back down on the couch and ended up falling back asleep.

I woke up that morning to silence. I get up and look into peter's room and see he isn't in there and my heart stops i walk all throughout the whole house and can't find him and then i check the lab and see a figure sitting on a stool. I walk into the lab and see they are watching the video i quickly walk and turn them around and see it's peter.
I yell "what are you doing down here" he turned paler and said "yo-you called me down here and t-then the video started play-playing" i sigh and nod and said "sorry just go back upstairs" he quickly nodded and i look at the video. He got farther then me which is probably worse.
I walk back upstairs and don't see peter on the couch i walk to his room and see him laying down i said "i'm sorry i yelled peter" he said "it's fine it was stupid of me to go down there in the first place" i said "it's ju-" he said "i get it" i nod and then walk to the couch and put my head in my hands. I hear a door open a few minutes later and i see steve he smiled at me and sat down next to me and said "everything's going to be okay tony" i nod and said "i know steve i'm just worried about him" he nodded and put his hand on my knee and i look at him and smile and he smiled back.
Everything is gonna be okay.