19

That night when wade fell asleep i climb out of his arm's and get out of bed and walk to my closet.
I grab the bunny from the dream that is now dirty and gross from my childhood and leave my room and walk down to the lab and set it down on the table and stare at it. Why would she be holding it if it didn't mean anything i grab it and look around it and feel around it and then i feel something off.
It's on the back and i feel up down and it feels like something other then fluff is inside of it.
I grab a pair of scissors and think about it for a second and then stick them inside and cut it open and after it was cut open i reach my hand in and pull fluff out and then my hand hits something hard. I pull it out and see it's a small box.
I stare at it and don't open it i probably stared at it for hour's and then i finally grab it and open it and don't look inside i stand up and pace back and fourth with my hands on my head. I take a deep breath and sit back down and finally look inside and i see a picture.
I grab it and didn't realize that my hand was shaking it was a picture of a family.
A baby boy not looking at the camera holding a bunny and a beautiful women smiling her hair was down and she was wearing a flower dress and there was a man wearing a suit smiling. I stare at it for a long time and then i look in the box and there was folded paper.
I set the picture down and grab the paper and unfold it and start to read it.

"Dear peter parker
       This is your mom and dad and if your reading this then we are dead but at least we got to see you and meet you before we did i know you may not remember us because you were only just a baby but we love you peter there are so many things that you should know about us but that's the one you should remember is that me and your father love you both to death and would do anything to save you or help you or do anything for you.
You are destined for great things honey don't give up when things get rough because you haven't reached your potential and that's the stars you are capable of anything that you put your mind to sweety. We are so sorry that we couldn't be there to watch you grow and become the man your destined to be and be able to see your children grow and be there for your wedding we are sorry but just know that we will be there in spirit.
Anyway we love you peter and we know you may not know us or remember us but just remember that we love you."

I slowly fold the paper back up and stare down at the picture.
And then i get up from the stool and walked up the stairs and hear bacon popping i heard "hey kid another late night" i just walk out the door and walk down the stairs and leave my whole body shaking with anger and the feeling of crying and every emotion.
I walk far away.

Wades p.o.v
I wake up without peter again. I sigh and get up and walk downstairs and see tony.
He was standing holding a picture i walk over and say "where's peter" he said "clint said he left" i look down at the picture and ripped up bunny and the piece of paper and said "who is that" he said "peter's parent's" i said "how do you know" he said "because i worked with them and shield killed them and didn't know that they had a kid i offered to take him in just for a short amount of time but then i got attached and adopted him" i take a step away.
I said "how could you do that to him" he said "they were holding information from us and we asked nicely but they wouldn't so shield sent people after them" i run up the stairs and tony followed after me and said "you can't tell peter" i said "and why the hell not" he said "because he's a child and doesn't need to know" i said "yes he does he thinks some random guy broke into his house and killed his parents" he said "please wade don't" i just ran outside trying to find peter.
I couldn't find him for a couple hour's and i went back to the house maybe he went back there. As soon as i get through the door i see a bunch of guns and i put my hands up and look around and then furry came out and said "wade wilson you are under arrest" and then i get knocked out.

Peter's p.o.v
I walk back home just wanting to lay down in wades arms. I walk through the front door and tony hugged me and said "where have you been i've been worried sick" i said "just on a walk" he nodded and said "are you okay" i nod and said "yeah" and then walk away to the lab and see the stuff still there and i grab it and walk upstairs back to my room. I open the door and say "wa-" and don't see him i sigh and leave my room after setting everything down. I walk out and look all throughout the house and then ask my dad "hey do you know where wade is" he said "no he just got up and left have you checked if his stuff is still here" i nod no and said "no but i mean why would he leave" tony shrugged and i walked to my room and sure enough his clothes are gone.
I feel my heart sink and i sit down on my bed and i stare at the floor why would he leave. After everything we went through he just left.
I got up and closed the door and locked it and stood there for a second and then grab the box off my dressed and throw it against the wall and destroy my room and ended it with falling to the floor pulling my legs to my chest and crying.
I heard knocking on my bedroom door and tony saying "peter what's wrong what was all that noise is everything okay" i just cry harder and i heard the door handle jiggle and tony saying "please open the door" i don't.
I didn't for day's i moved to my bed and didn't get out of it. I just stayed laying in bed crying myself to sleep or trying to at least but i couldn't sleep the bed wasn't comfortable. Finally hitting the week mark my door burst open and footsteps stepping over broken thing's like glass plastic things along those lines.
I heard "peter" i don't say anything i heard a sigh and he said "will you please get out of bed and eat something at least" i still don't say anything he said "peter are you listening" i said "'can you please just leave me alone" he said "no i'm worried about you" i said "leave" he said "no" i stand up and yell "i leave you alone all the time when you tell me to i don't talk to you i don't come barging into your room i don't do anything and all i'm asking if for you to leave me the hell alone can't you just listen for once and leave me alone" he just left.
I lay back down and shove my face in my pillow and cry into it.