20

A couple months later

I walk out of my room and sit down at the table and pick at my food. I heard "kid are you okay you've barely touched your food" i look up and see steve smiling warmly and i said "just don't have much of an appetite" he nodded and said "still miss wade" i said "how can i not i mean he left without telling me" he said "maybe he had a good reason" i said "yeah to ruin my outlook on life" he laughed and said "no maybe something happened" i shrug and got up leaving my food on the table and said "i don't know all i know is that i'm just tired" and then walk to my room and close the door.

The next day

I am sitting on the couch and tony called from the lab "peter can you go into my room and grab a tank top from my dresser" i get up and walk into his room.
I open his closet door and couldn't find any tank tops so i move to his dresser and open one.
I see a shirt that looks familiar i slowly pick it up and look at it closely and smell it. It smells like wade.
I look through the whole drawer and they are all his clothes i grab one and leave the room and walk downstairs and see tony i stare at him he looked at me and looked at the shirt and said "thanks" he went to go grab it and i threw it at him.
He grabbed it and then realized what it was and said "peter i ca-" i said "where is he" he said "i-i don't know" i yell "the hell you don't know where is he tony" he said "i'm your father you can't speak to me that way" i said "tell me where he is" he said "i don't know peter" i bend down to grab the shirt and i said "it's either you tell me where he is or i leave" he said "i do-" i yell "stop lying to me" my eye's are watering and my body is shaking with anger.
He sighed and said "fine shield came and arrested him" i say "why" he said "because he is a bad influence and a bad person that should of been arrested a long time ago" i say "you had no say in this tony" he said "i do i am your father" i look down and walk upstairs and i heard "kid" and someone went to go touch my shoulder but i push them away and i walk to tonys room and grab all of wades clothes and steve walked in and said "what are you doing in here" i say "did you know" he said "know what" i say "don't play stupid did you know you and tony seem to be real close" he said "i don't know what your talking about" i walk past him and to my room and slam my door closed and lock it still shaking with anger. I grab my bookbag and shove clothes in it and the pictures and letter.
I walk out of my room and run into tony and he said "what are you doing" i said "nothing" while trying to control myself.
He said "then why do you have that bag" i start to walk away but he pulled the bag and said "you aren't leaving peter" i said "oh yeah watch me" and i pull away and run out of the house and away to shield headquarters.

I make it there and walk through the front door and look around i was getting weird stares.
A few minutes later furry walked out and said "kid what are you doing here is everything okay" i say "where's wade" he said "who" i said "don't lie to me where is he" he sighed and said "that's classified information peter i can't tell you" i look him in the eye and said "i'm not leaving until you tell me so either you tell me now or i will have to force it out of you" he said "i can't tell you peter i made a promise to your dad and my job" i look him up and down and said "please" he said "no that's my final answer" i nod and then i punch him in the good eye and try to continue fighting him but security was on me in seconds i say "just please tell me where he is nick" he looked me me in the eye's and then said "i think he needs a time out" and then they dragged me away while i was fighting with them.
I get thrown into an all white room and my heart is pounding and then someone walked in with a needle and said "this will only pinch a little" and then two big guards walked in which i tried to fight them away but they were gigantic.
I felt a pinch and then i started feeling tired and they dropped me to the ground taking my bookbag away from me which i mumbled don't but they weren't listening and then finally i couldn't fight it anyway and sleep came over me.

Wades p.o.v
I have been here for weeks and i haven't seen a sign of anyone coming but just then i heard a door open and a thump and then a few minutes later i heard mumbling.
Another few minutes later my door opened and furry came in and i said "my knight in shining armor" he said "cut it with the jokes come with me" i get up off the bed and follow him and then he brought me to a room that was all white and i see a body on the floor.
I run over and see it's peter i say "what the hell did you do to hi-" and then the door closed and i pick peter's head up and lay it on my lap and mess with his hair.

A couple hour's later he shot up breathing hard and looking around and you could see the scared look in his eye's i say "hey hey it's okay" he looked at me and hugged me.
He started crying and said "i'm so sorry it took me so long to find you" i rub his back and said "shhhh don't be you didn't know i highly doubt your dad told you anything he doesn't tell you a lot" he pulled away and his face was wet with tears.
He shakily said "what does that mean" i said "there are things with your parent's that he isn't telling you" he said "what" turning serious.

I sigh and tell him what i knew and he looked lost and scared and then fell backwards sitting next to me and i said "i'm sorry peter" he didn't say anything.
I look over at him and then the door opened and tony appeared and i stood up and said "what do you want" he said "i came for my son" peter looked up at tony and stood up and said "you aren't my dad" he said "what you don't mean that" peter nodded yeah and said "i do" tony looked at me and said "you told him" i said "yeah i did because he has a right to know it's about his parent's and how you murdered them" he said "it's not like that" peter said "then what's it like tell me that it isn't true that you didn't do it" tony said "would you really believe me if i did" peter looked down and said "no" tony looked at me and said "you ruined everything" peter looked back up again and said "he ruined everything" but it was strained but continued "you ruined everything tony you ruined it when shield killed my parents you ruined it when you took me in you ruined it when aldrich first got me your the one that ruined everything not wade" he was close to tony now and pushed him backwards after finishing.
Tony said "no i was trying to keep you safe" he said "from what from the truth" tony said "the truth isn't always the best option peter you should know that better then anyone" i look at peter and peter said "i don't have any skeletons in my closet tony" he said "i know" peter's fist was clenched now and tony said "are you gonna hit me do it" peter's fist was shaking and tony said "you can't can y-" and then he got punched and peter said "you have no idea what i can and can't do" and then i walked towards peter worried and i touch his shoulder and tony looked at us both while holding his nose and said "okay i see how it is" and then left and the door closed and peter stared at it.
I said "are you okay" he calmly said "my hand hurts" i smile and grab it and kiss it and he turned towards me and said "what now" i said "i don't know something better then here though that's for sure" he hugged me and said "i love you" i smile and say "i love you too."