The day they met

KIRIKO (Youriko)
It was just a normal day as a junior high school student in Tokyo. Class, drama, archery team, the basics. But then I saw this girl being bullied, two boys chanting murderer. I walk over and instantly push the boys away as I am roughly the same size a bit shorter. They see I am serious and walk off shocked. I help the girl up and introduce myself. "The names Youriko, nice to meet you.
Sinon: S-Shino, Shino Asada.
Kiriko: Nice to meet you Shino.

Me and Shino walk to lunch and get to know each other. She seems nice, I'm starting to like her. I can kinda see in her actions that she feels the same. I am really happy to have a new good friend, and later I will introduce her to my other friends.

TWO WEEKS LATER
I am extremely excited today, today is the day I will finally reveal my feelings for Shino and ask her out and be a couple. I am turning 13 next month so it is somewhat reasonable. I am scared, yes, but I don't care. I will get my point across to her and pray for the best. I walk to my home room and sit next to her. I finally work up the nerves after about two minutes and pull my chair to her desk and sit in it. "Umm... Shino?"
Shino: Yeah?
Kiriko: Umm... I... kinda like you more than just as a friend...
Shino: *blushes* M-Me to...
Kiriko: Really?
Shino: *nods*
Kiriko: *jumps up and hugs her giggling* Thank you!
Best day of my life! Love of my life agrees she feels the same and I have a girlfriend! I am so happy that I could kiss her in the class! I will never be happier!

__________________________

Hey guys, Jordan here! I have been extremely busy with work and school and can't write. I am back with this story and continuing my other stories. Stay tuned and happy reading!