BoB

I was just sitting on a bench with Shino in Central with Kazuto and Asuna next to us. Finally after sitting for a few minutes just listening to the birds of Central District park and the cool breeze on our faces. Finally me and Shino get up.
"We have to get home for BoB 4 tonight, prelims start. We walk home hand in hand then log on to GGO and pop into our beds in the same apartment in game. Kirito or Kazuto was joining us for BoB 4 so I will go find him in Glocken. I message him a shop in Glocken to meet at and get Sinon. We already have our battle gear on but we have on cloaks to hide somewhat. It's hard to miss my wolf ears and Sinons bright blue hair. We get to the shop and meet with Kirito who had made a new MALE account on GGO so he didn't have to be the "girl" avatar he had at BoB3. He already has the same load out as he had saved the file and transferred avatars. We take off for the Governors Office to get to a waiting room for the prelims. The ride down to the basement was a long one, but I did hug Sinon which made her squeal and earned us a confused look from Kirito. We get off the elevator and go to a waiting room and check our weapons. I am equipped with an FN SCAR-H Sniper Support Role rifle. It is chambered in the 7.62x39 bullet and I carry an FN Five-Seven handgun for backup. I also have a photon sword in the dire situation I have to use it. Sinon is over and over pulling the bolt on her Hecaté .50 caliber chambered sniper, to verify the bolt is running the way it should. Kirito is a main on photon sword, and also like me and Sinon, uses the FN Five-Seven handgun. I lean over and kiss Sinon on the cheek making her face go dark red, warning her a giggle from me and a chuckle from Kirito. Suddenly there is a loud horn outside in the lobby, the prelims are starting! A whole year for this! I am out in my first prelim match against Zeliska, who mains an LMG primary, giving me the range advantage and accuracy, though lacking rate of fire. She uses the classic Colt M1911 handgun chambered in .45 ACP. She has the firepower over me in close quarters, but at 75 and up meters, my 7.62 SCAR goes to work. I am sitting on a sniper perch, or and old building, and quickly spot her bright purple and white dress. I line up my shot, and fire, earning one of the cleanest shots in GGO. A direct headshot from 300 meters out with an SSR. Due to my rifle falling in the sniper category, she couldn't even see my bullet line, the games defense assist system. I get the Victory banner and the round time, a whopping 58 seconds, I was basically given my sniper perch by the game. Sinon quickly snipes Tohroko, her first round match up. Kirito gets Musketeer X, an extremely advanced sniper of GGO. Me and Sinon ended up in A block and with the tree, will both be finalists. We were able for early signups as BoB veterans and victors. Kirito ended up in E as he signed up later than us. If we lose in the prelims we would all retire from GGO. And that is why me and Sinon made a promise... no holding back! All three of us made it to the finals, Kirito was fighting Yuuki, who just transferred from the hospital, and very sick, to living with Asuna, and being a happy 16 year old girl. She almost beats Kirito but he has his backup unlike her, his pistol. That pistol saves his life way too much honestly. Her cure actually used research I helped collect when I got my robotic arm as a kid. I helped develop a cure for one of the worlds rarest but one of the very few incurable diseases to date. It was published and 5% of all purchase goes to me because of my research. As promised, I don't go easy on Sinon having switched to my run and gun load out right before to trick her. I use my agility to dodge her bullets from her rifle, I light up my P90 SMG and cripple her avatar for the rest of the session of the prelims match. I tackle her and she still doesn't give up, she grabs her pistol and shoots my arm, but I turn and light up her avatar with a 20 round spray, endings this match. The victory banner pops up and I am teleported back to the lobby and walk over to Sinon, Yuuki, and Kirito.
"Guess is four are going to the Battle Royale." I announce.
"Yup! Gah it's finally happened, I'm free from that machine to be myself again!" Yuuki is excited about her release, and I can see why. Sinon is leaning on my shoulder, worn out. Kirito is extremely tired also, judging his face. We all log out and get some sleep for the Battle Royale tomorrow. While me and Shino are at our apartment, we play an old Xbox ONE S I found, can't believe this thing is 10 years old already! We play Rocket League for hours and once it's time to log on, we do. We remembered the map and all chose a central location to meet. On my way to the meet-up, I kill 3 players, one being a runner-up the last couple BoB tourneys, Yamikaze. I finally find Sinon about halfway there after getting my fourth kill, and Sinon gets her third after I join her. I guarantee Kirito and Yuuki found each other and easily combined 3 kills. I check the scan and see Kirito and Yuuki are together only about half a klick out. They find us before any enemies find us. We all come up with a plan of action, and execute it. This plan wipes out the field in a matter of an hour once we find them. In a matter of another 20 minutes, closing BoB in an hour and 47 minutes, it was right on time. We use the souvenir grenade trick again but Yuuki freaks out due to not knowing this trick. We tell her it's fine and finish BoB 4 in a 4-way tie. We all decided to log into GGO and have a party afterwards, and we found a really great pub in game. Asuna is the first to show as she just had to open GGO as she was using her computer to watch the tourney. The others had to log out of ALO and log into GGO. First to join us Lizbeth, my old ALO and SAO blacksmith friend of Asuna and I. Next to show is Kirito's sister, actually his cousin, Leafa, and her friend Recon. Something is between them for sure. Then Silica, other than Yuuki, is the smallest but also one of the craftiest. She can make plans for a takedown well before needed. Next is Klein, the last guy of the group other than Agil who can't get on because of work. That's everyone. We all order a round no matter the age, because it doesn't matter in game. Several hours pass while we all just party our heads off. The only ones not drunk are me, Silica, and Sinon. Finally we check the time, three A.M and we all log off, instantly having the drunk effects disappear. That helps. Me and Shino both fall asleep in our bed, having had one of the best nights of our life.

____________________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!!
My longest chapter yet! 1300 words of SAO glory! I had fun writing this chapter over several days and typing it. Not all of this is what was written, there are edits and changes. These changes were only added to better develop the story, and hoped it made it longer and it did! Hope you guys enjoyed it and happy readings!

-Elysium