Best Love

Just a normal day at school, holding hands with Shino walking down the hall and just genuinely happy. One guy gives me a weird look like I've done something wrong by being with her but I don't care. All I know is I am in love with Shino and her the same with me. Once in class I let go of her hand to actually focus on class. After sitting for about 45 to 50 minutes the bell rings and I grab my stuff and take Shino's hand and walk. I got an idea and pull her into the bathroom.
Shino...
Sinon: Yes?
Kiriko: I... I really want to do this so don't freak out...
Sinon: Okay...
Kiriko; I proceed to pull her into a kiss in the empty bathroom as we both blush.
I liked that.
Sinon: *smiles* so did I.,.
Kiriko: I walk to my next class with her and enjoying the rest of my day. But the big problem is I am telling my parents that she is my girlfriend and I am lesbian. God I don't want to do that... well, that's that and I guess enjoy what I have. A few hours later on the walk home I am telling Shino things about my parents so she knows how to react. She is okay and I walk into my house after her. We walk to my room and just sit there playing video games and snacking on stuff. We were in bliss and that is when I decided it was time and I called my mom in. I told her about everything and she said she was happy if I was happy. So it worked out! Me and Shino are staying together. We are tired of gaming so resort to cuddling in my bed. She used my chest as a pillow as they are already kinda large for my age. I rub her stomach and I am extremely happy.

TWO YEARS LATER
I was stuck in SAO... two years stuck in a game of death. I met new friends that ironically went to my school before SAO. The first person I spoke to after the doctors and my mom was Shino. She was balling her eyes out happy to see me. I was extremely happy to see her. I am laying in my bed with her months later, planned a double date with Asuna and Kirito later today and planning on going for sure. I am 16 almost 17 now and Shino 16. She says after the date she has a plan for me and I can't wait. Shino is the love of my life, and if I knew how SAO would be, I wouldn't play it. We made arrangements for Shino to come to the assist school with me and the others. I am perfectly okay with it. I sat at my desk and let go of her hand to concentrate. After school we walk to her apartment because my mom is home and I don't want to bother her. Shino leads me to her room so we can get changed for the date. We change and go for the date and enjoy every minute...

__________________________

Hey everyone, longest written chapter with just shy of 530 words! Thanks everyone here that keeps reading my stories and will continue to for a while, I appreciate everyone that reads and will keep writing for a while. Okay, the next chapter will be shorter as I have no ideas, so that's that. Thank you one last time and happy readings! -Jordan

PS, love you all!