six

[the next day]

Eui poked her head out from a boulder. She could see Jimin's resting figure. His head was laying on top of another rock and he was staring off.

"Jimin?" she called out.

He lifted his head up, immediately smiling once he saw Eui.

"I brought a friend."

His smile faded.

"Don't worry! She's going to help me get you back to my house, okay?"

He slowly nodded, choosing to trust the woman he once saved when she was nine. Jimin watched with curious and frightful eyes and another woman dragged a big metal box over to the boulders.

"Help me carry him," Eui said. "Everything will be fine, okay?" she asked Jimin. "You'll be in the water the whole time."

Jimin nodded, not being able to tell them that he actually didn't need water to survive. Being in water was more a calling or a period of relaxation. He could breathe just fine with oxygen.

After many slippery and awkward attempts of trying to carry Jimin into the metal box, the two women finally got him in.

"There are holes poked in the box, so you'll be able to breathe - just in case," the other woman told him.

"We're going to close the lid now," Eui said. "You'll see me again once it's safe, okay?"

Jimin nodded before ducking his head into the water that was placed inside the metal box. Eui closed the lid, while Iseul was off somewhere else, trying to find a strong-looking man to carry the box for them.

Moments later, Iseul came back with a red-haired man. Eui immediately noticed his bright hair.

"I like your hair," she said.

The man smiled at her. "Thanks."

The man was indeed strong and he did manage to carry the box back to the truck - with some help from the girls barely lifting it from the bottom.

"Give me a call sometime," the man said to Iseul. "You look like a woman who would forget things as trivial as a name, so as a reminder - my name's Hoseok."