What a Misfortune

I've rewritten this like fives now times. Please enjoy it

Everyone was moving into their new dorms, that means grabbing everything and making sure you don't forget anything.

Well Midoriya wasn't that lucky, he'd forgotten his hero notebook, and absolutely scrambled back home to go get it. No one understood the importance like he did, sure it was chard at the edges from a certain explosive personnel.

Without having to channel OFA throughout his body, he'd been able to run at a college sprinters pace, and weaving through traffic without dying was a feat in itself.

He'd made it home, shoved the key into the doorknob and practically throwing the door open resulting in it slamming the wall behind it. Normally he would care, but he didn't have the time to care, Aizawa would not be happy with him if he was late for the first night in the dorms. He'd need to make it back just before sundown, which is in 30mins.

Quite literally bouncing off the walls of his mothers small apartment, grateful that she wasn't home at the moment to scold him about using his quirk in the house. Grabbing the book laying forgotten on his old bed, flew out the door, slamming it shut after locking it.

Running took quite a lot out of you, quirk training or any training still requires endurance, which Midoriya currently is running out of. Today's early morning training for himself took a lot of work, he thought he'd up the weights he'd been using for the past month, and clearly didn't know he'd be running all around town just for a notebook.

Nearing the Main Street, to be honest he hadn't looked both ways while darting through traffic. He probably should've, smacking into an older man and promptly falling on top of him in the middle of the street. It wasn't quite busy out since it was nearing to be dark soon, so bumping into someone was the least of his worries.

"I I I'm so sorry..!" He nervously let's out a rushed apology and offering to help the man up by grabbing ahold of his hand.
The man accepts his apology saying that young ones are always so full of energy lately and that he'd wish he'd had it still.

They part their ways, Midoriya literally blasting off again. As the time past he had to admit he'd begun to feel a little warm, he hoped he wasn't catching a cold.

Ignoring it and passing it off because he was straining his muscles, he eventually made it to the outskirts of UA dorms. Breathing heavily he's forced to sit down on the sidewalk, his vision starts to swim and is immediately filled with panic.

His body refusing to get up as his brain wishes, Midoriya states blearily ahead at the dorms staring him down, he goes to yell for help but finds it desert dry and he begins to hack. Coughs rack his body as his lungs spasm for the air they desperately need.

Midoriya's vision starts to swim again, he collapses to the side, still heaving from the coughs. His body slowly making its descent towards the floor, laying down completely now, hardly noticing the vibrating of his phone sat next to him. He felt drowsy, and fought to stay awake against his unseen fatigue.

——-

Nightfall was here, Midoriya had gone out like he'd said for whatever he'd forgotten, he hadn't come back yet.

Aizawa was beginning to get slightly worried, all of his class is practically identifiable by the league of villains.

He'd wait a couple more minutes before calling Midoriya's phone. It'd went to voicemail several times, that kid has always almost immediately replied to any call or text.

Maybe his phone had died and he was on his way back and Aizawa was just being plagued with paranoia.

Briefly sending out a message to Mic, and Midnight that problem child was missing. He wasn't planing on telling All Might anything, the guy might have a damn aneurism if he knew Midoriya was missing. He doesn't need to deal with over protective father material anytime soon.