Are you in control

Aizawa knew we were in a predicament, for sure. His student -problem child- turned into a dog by someone's random quirk. They have no idea who it could be or where they've gone to, hell! Midoriya has a bounty on his head by the villains for all we know, the kid is a magnet for trouble. He knows that.

It was a late night run back to the dorms from his home because he'd forgotten some things. Aizawa slides his hands down his face in frustration as they walk to the principals office, he should've just come with him so they wouldn't be in this mess. But it was too late for that now...

To make matters worse, he could not understand his student, Midoriya only spoke like one would think, like a dog. Just barking, grunts and, whimpers. He's sure Nedzu is already looking for people who've been documented with animal type quirks.

That's the thing with transformation type quirks, you don't know how long or if they're any adverse effects. They would soon find out such.

Midoriya looked up at his teacher as his face draws into one of frustration. He lets out a sigh as his ears lay back in response. He hates this. This form lets others read him like an open book, years of pretending down the drain. He hopes Aizawa isn't as smart as he looks.

Truth is, he hadn't been looking for Nedzu he'd been looking for someone more familiar and reliable. Unfortunately he's been put in this vulnerable state and his teacher was the only one he trusted to figure him out as a dog.
It seems that his classmates haven't a clue that it was him who was a dog. Considering his morning pre-workout nothing was really out of the ordinary except, eventually they'll discover that "Deku" can't be found.

The walk is long to Nedzu's office I mean, he did cross the entire school campus and mutilated a bird on the way there. His senses are heightened and everything feels wrong. He doesn't even know if One for All will work like this, he hasn't tried yet.

His poor friends once they find out, they'll have to anyways, he's become a liability again. Another bounty on his head if the villains catch wind of this. He hopes they don't. But, if they do he'll fight them will all his might. Even like this..

Walking like this was interesting to say the least, it's becomes second nature by now. Although if he thinks about it then does he trip up and Aizawa give him a look. Midoriya isn't quite sure what that look means yet. He's glad that today is a weekend if it had been a weekday then this would've been a lot more interesting than it already is.

"Midoriya." Aizawa starts. "We've arrived, I'll go in first and explain all I can. You wait here."

The student-turned-pup gives a nod of understanding and Aizawa goes in. It's quite now. Midoriya begins to circle a couple times before laying down on the floor. Out of nervousness he starts biting at his paws and haphazardly licking until someone walks down the hallway .

A grunt echoes through the hallway before you can see who they are.

"Who left their mangy mutt out here, I thought this shitty school didn't allow pets."

They sounded threatening, only one person did he know could sound like that. They had to be Kaachan.

Bakugou shoved his hand in his pockets while slouching over in a no-care attitude.

Midoriya has to remind himself to remain calm, to much emotion could set him off. Literally and that was the last thing he wanted after telling Aizawa that he'd be good.

"Speaking of shitty, those extras had me go out looking for shitty Deku." He stopped to look at him. "For some reason they think that I can find him." He grumbles something else intangible.