Show and tell

Aizawa was worried, which was a complete understatement. He was freaking the fuck out over the fact that they could not contact this kids mother. Nedzu assured that she was away for vacation but the hospital she works at says otherwise.

Who ignores the countless voicemails left by the school and himself. It's beyond him. Yes, they have all the children living on campus and that it's the schools responsibility for that but, it's still her child. Ugh.

He drags a hand down his face, this was going to be a long week or however long this sticks around for.

Leaving the dorms after dropping Midoriya off, he makes his way to the teachers lounge to cool off before having a staff meeting. Thank God the lounge is empty, he collapses on the couch. He stays there for a couple minutes, staring at the ceiling.

This is mindlessly stressful. The League of villains already had a bounty over his kids head, they've been attacked several times on and off campus. Plus, Problem Child has now got himself transformed into a dog and if they ever caught wind of this it would be a disaster.

But right now it's been a blessing that The League had been silent ever since the Overhaul raid. Maybe we've scared them into hiding for now, which is good because Problem Child is their main issue, currently.

The issue with transformation quirks is it's almost impossible to know when it'll end and what the side effects will be.

The lounge door opens and Aizawa is pulled out of his thoughts. He's been looking at the ceiling for like ten minutes now...

Present Mic walks in and Aizawa relaxes somewhat. Mic is good for him right now hell, he wouldn't of married the man if he wasn't so sickly sweet.

"Babe." The man starts, looking for the right words to say. "What's wrong, is it one of your students?" Yamada moves to sit on part of the couch Aizawa isn't already occupying.

Yamada puts a hand on his thigh in an act to get him to respond. "It is one of your students, isn't Sho."

"Yeah." Aizawa begins to sit up instead of staying in an uncomfortable position. He cracks his knuckles before continuing.

"It's Midoriya, again."

"..." Yamada doesn't initially respond until looking like he's visibly relaxed. "And what has our Problem Child gotten himself into this time?" He sounds lighthearted.

Aizawa meets eyes with him. "The issue revolves around his mother, she hasn't responded to the schools many many calls. Her child was hit by a transformation quirk with untold consequences as to what could happen to him or if it causes lasting damages." He stops to take a breath, followed by immediately becoming frustrated.

"Sho, where is he right now? We'll figure this out, don't worry to much. If anything we could watch him for the time being." He grabs him hand in his, cupping them together.

"I let him get lost for at least ten hours of the day, Yaoymomo mentioned a weirdly trained dog inside the dorms this morning. At the time I chucked him in his room so I could contact Nedzu but, the kid let himself out. The League or Animal Control could've taken him." The words just fly out of his mouth like vomit. "It's hardly been a day 'Zashi."

Hizashi grips his hands a little tighter. "Shota, where is he?"

Refocused and feeling a little less stressed and gripping his hands back. "I dropped him off in the dorms, just in the common room. I told him to stay away from his room for the time being. He probably took a nap from all the commotion from earlier."

Shota gets up to stand hand in hand with his husband. "I need some coffee." He cracks a smile before going to the lounge's coffee pot.

"I'll send out a staff email, I have to make sure the kids didn't tear him apart by now."