Weird Feeling?

ARTHIT POV

" Aish! I don't understand this question." I was miserable think about the answer when do my homework. Then something went into my head.

" Maybe I should ask P' this question." I bring my book to P's room.

" P..." I knocked the door.

'Come in...the door unlocked.' I enter and saw P sat on the bed while playing a game.

" P...I want to ask a help...with this." I showed him my homework while I took a seat beside him.

He took my book and scanned it. Then he smiled.

" It's so easy.. why you can't solve it?" P' is so cocky sometime. And I hate it.

" If you don't want help me.Let me do it myself." I stand and ready to go but P' pulled my hands and ask me to sit back.

" Ok ok...I will teach you.I'm just kidding. Oon please don't sulk again. Pleaseee...." He pleaded to me.

" Ok...but one condition." I glared at him.

" Just ask it." I nodded.

" Treat me a lunch tomorrow or not...I didn't want friend with you forever and after."

" Ok...sure. Should we start now." I nodded and show to P my homework. Almost half and hour P' teach me how to answer that question. Finally, my homework is done. I yawned and felt sleepy.

" Arhit...go sleep at your room." Before I heard what P said I already sleep on his bed.

KONGBOP POV

" Arhit...wake up. Go sleep at your room." I shook him many times but he didn't wake up. So, I gave up.I put Arthit's book at my desk.

I switch off the light and covers us with blanket before I go to sleep.😪

ARTHIT POV

I woke up from my deep sleep and felt something heavy on my waist.
I realized it's P's arm on my waist and P's face was near my face like we want to kiss.

Suddenly, my cheeks blushed and heart pounding like it gonna explode anytime. What is this feeling?

I can't breath. I drown in P's embrace. But at the same time I felt excited yet happy.

" Arthit...." I realized from my daydream when P woke up from his sleep.

"Are you just woke up?" P asked me. It take a few seconds to absorb that question into my head.

" Y-yeah." I pretend to yawned and rubbed my eyes.

" What time is it?" I asked. P looked at his phone.

" 9:00 a.m" Wow I wake up early today...

" Let's sleep little longer...anyway it's Saturday." P tightened his embrace on my waist until my head leaned on P's chest. Then it come again. That feeling. This time my heart beat so fast. What is this feeling? I need to get away from this craziness.

" P....wake up..I want to bath." P nodded and let me go from his embrace. Fuhhh!!!

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIPPED~~~~~~~

I go downstair to the kitchen and meet my mommy who is still cook breakfast.

" Good morning...mommy." I greet her and took a seat at the table.

" Morning...Oon."

" Mommy can I ask you... something." I asked shyly.

" What is it, Oon?" Mommy said while doing her work.

" Mmmm...I want to know...how you meet dad." (Kongbop's dad)

" Oh...that's." She blushed and laughed when remember that time.

~ FLASHBACK ~

I was buy some things at supermarket. When I want paid the grocery I realized that I didn't bring wallet. Oh gosh!! How I want to pay this.

" M-miss...I think I can't buy this. I didn't bring my wallet." I apologized to the cashier but...

" If you didn't have money...don't buy this stuff.Such a burden." The cashier mad at me.

" I-I'm sorry but wal-" Before I finished someone interrupt us.

" Ummm...miss can you count my stuff and this madam too." I shocked when he said that. That cashier packed our stuff and give back.

" Sir thank you so much...I will pay back.I'm sorry."

" That's ok.We should help people in difficulities, right." I nodded.

" But I felt embrassed." I faced the floor.

"This is my card...if you have a free time come to my office maybe we can lunch together." I take the card gratefully.

" Thank you." I thank but who is this guy. He seem nice. I smiled to myself.

~~ TIME SKIPPED ~~

I go to his office according to his card.

" Ummm...miss can I meet Mr. Suthiluck." I asked.

" Mr. Suthiluck in his room. Come with me." I follow that miss until I found his room.I thank to her. Before I enter the room I knocked the door.

' Come in' I enter and saw a man that help me that day.

" Ummm...sir." He lift his head from paperwork and faced me. He smiled. I took a seat infront of his desk.

" Actually I come to payback your money." I handed him a money. But he declined.

" No...keep it. Just pretend that my gift for you." He said seriously.

"But....still I can't take your money.If you didn't take it I will felt burden to you."

" If you said like that....ok...but as repay I don't want your money... but I want you company me go to lunch. Agreed." Without thinking twice I just agreed. Since that we become a close friend and know that we both 'lonely' and have one kid. From close friends...now we become a lover. Until he proposed me.

~~END FLASHBACK~~

" Ohhhh..." I nodded.

" Why you asking...is it something happen?" Mommy asked me.

"Mmm...nothing.I just want...to know only. " I smiled to mommy.

" Is it secret." Mommy asked and I nodded.

" Mommy...I want to asked...If we felt our heart beat so fast until we can't breath what it's mean, mommy?" I asked innocently.

" It's....mean...you...just fall in... love." Mommy pinched both of my cheeks.

" Love? What is love? Is he a human?" I gave a random question.

" No...love is like two people loving and caring at each other and they must be brave enough to faced any obstacle in their life not matter what happen." I nodded.

So that mean...I fall in love with...P😙 . Is it true. What if it's true? But P is my brother. I don't think that he would love me. Cause we are brother.