CHAPTER 18 - Where do heartbroken go?

KONGBOP POV

"Finally!!! I don't expect that we will finished our studies in few months. Then, practical. YEAH!!!" Oak cheered out loud.

"Yeah...time quickly passed by. I just feel like yester-"

"Oww!!! Tew!!! What was that?" M groaned as Tew just bumped into him.

"I'm sorry M. I just rushed for something." Tew said as he collected all his book shattered on the floor.

"Let me help you." I offered. When, I collected his book. I accidently read a piece of paper.

'I warned you Arthit.' I can't finished read the letter as Tew suddenly snatching it. His look shocked and scared when he saw me read his letter.

"What's that letter for?" I asked.

"Ohh!!! Er...this is dialogue for our upcoming theater."

"Theater? Since when you joined theater club? You always with us 24/7. We also never saw you do a rehearsal or practice any script." Oak said.

"Ohhh...it-it's because I'm shy. I always practice it at home. By the way, my junior insisted me to join them. That's why." Tew laughed nervously.

'There's something wrong about Tew.' I eyed Tew suspiciously.

"Errr....I will go first. Bye." Tew waved and walked away.

"Don't bumped into other peoples!!!" M yelled to Tew from afar.

"Let's go eat!!!"

"Let's go. Kongbop?"

"Yes, M."

"Do you want to go to cafeteria with us?" M asked.

"S-sure." I took a last glanced the place that Tew go.

_________________________________________

"Arrgh!!! Why you so stupid, Tew? Stupid stupid stupid." Tew took an anger on his reflection at mirror.

"If Kong know about I give those letter to Arthit and Knott. All my plans will be ruined."

"It's ok. He might not suspicious me. Next time, I will be more careful."

"Arthit! You may count your precious time now. Because, in few minutes...I will take it away from you and ruined your life. Forever!!!" I smirked.

"I will take what mine. Just wait."

_________________________________________

AUTHOR POV

Arthit was sleeping soundly on his bed until a loud clock wake him up. It make he fall from his bed.

Suddenly, Knott kicked the door and found Arthit already on floor.

"Sh*t. Who set the alarm?" Arthit cursing while rubbing his head.

"Who told you to wake up late?" Knott folded his arms and leaned at door frame.

"I was sleep...wait. It's not my room." Arthit get back his concious and looked at surrounding.

"Where am I?" Arthit asked.

"You at my house. Your brother asked me to let you stayed with me. Since last night, you passed out." Knott said as he help Arthit sit on the bed.

"I'm sorry if I always burden you. " Knott seat beside Arthit.

"My life was pathetic, all peoples hate me even my parents. I'm such a loser." Arthit was shed a tears.