Unlucky day!

NO ONE POV

Kongbop and his friends was walking to their faculty cafeteria. Suddenly, a girl accidently bump Kongbop and spilled a coffee at his shirt.

" Oh...P' I'm sorry. I didn't mean. Let me wipe it." The girl tried apologized to Kongbop and wiped stained coffee at Kongbop's shirt with her handkerchief.

" It's fine but I can do it myself." Kongbop take the handkerchief at the girl hand and wiped the stained coffee himself.

"P'. I'm very very sorry."

" It's ok. You didn't mean right." Kongbop smiled. Then he realized that he still hold the handkerchief.

"Mmm...about this. I'll wash it later and give it to you back." She smiled.

" It's ok. Just keep it." She smiled. When she about to go, Kongbop stopped her.

"Nong' !!! Can I know your name."

" My name is Khaofang. I'm 2nd year in engineering faculty."

"But I never saw you before."

"Because I'm transfer student. I'm here for almost 3 weeks." I nodded.

" Btw my name is Kongbop the 3rd year. Nice to meet you. If you have problem about study or anything. You can come see me maybe I can help you." I winked at her which is she blushed.

" If you didn't mind...can I have your number." I gave her my phone. She take and save her number in my phone.

"Thank you...Nong' Khaofang."

"Welcome P'." She smiled.

" I got to go. My friends are waiting for me." She leaved until she no longer at my sight. She so beatiful.

---------------------------------------

ARTHIT POV

Ai' Bright is such a nuisance. I mumble to myself. Why I have a friend like him?

" Ai'Arthit...why you walk like an oldman. Quickly...I'm hungry." Bright whined.

" Can you go first because I'm not hungry yet." When I babbled to Bright, my eyes caught at one scene. Is that P' but whose that girl. They look so happy together. And P' give his phone to that girl too.

" What's wrong, Arthit? " Knott asked me. Then he looked at the place I looked.

" Is that his girlfriend?"

" I don't know. Let's go. I'm hungry." I pissed off and dragged Knott with me.

" I heard earlier that someone said he doesn't hungry." Knott mocked me.

"That's...forget it." Who is that girl? That's question keep playing in my head.

-------TIME SKIPPED -------

" Arthit...."

"Arthit!!!" I just realized from my daydream.

"What is it, Prem?"

"Are you daydream?" Toota tried to teased me

"No."

"Then why you keep on playing  your food. Do you have a problem?" Bright asked.