Chapter 20

ARTHIT POV

I looked at the college's building around. I felt nervous and scared at the same time. I still traumatized about that horrible 'incident'.

"Arhit." I turned and saw Knot beside me.

"Don't worry, you have me no matter what happen." Knot pat my shoulder to reasured me from the bad thought.

"Thank you, Knot. I just felt scared and...don't know how to face other peoples. And what they think about m-" Knot cut me off.

"Screw them all! They didn't know you like your friends and Kongbop know you. Arthit, never let things like this ruined your future. And don't let that 'brat' won by seeing you suffered like this." He was true, I won't let this things ruined my future and my life.

"Oon!!!" I heard someone shouted my name from afar. We looked at the person.

"P!!!"

"Oon!!!" P'Kongbop waved to us.

"P!!!" I shouted and ran to P'Kongbop while crying.

"P'...I missed you so much." I hug P' tightly like there was no tomorrow.

"I miss you too, Oon." P'Kongbop let go of our hug.

P' Kongbop cupped my face and wiped my tears with his thumbs. "You know that, since dad chased you out from house, our life was not like before. Everyday, mummy always crying and dad...he rarely at home. " I shocked and didn't expected it.

"And...I feel lonely without you, Oon. Everyday, P' felt like hell. I can't lived without your smile and your laugh." Suddenly, someone interrupted the moments.

"I felt touched with the free drama. Can you guys, continued later. All peoples stared at you guys." Knot said in monotone.

"Someone got jealous huh." I nudge Knot's arm. Knot just rolled his eyes.

"I just...no. We late for class aren't we." Knott said. I looked at my watch.

"OMG. Sh*t, we're late for class. Bye, P. See you later." I accidently kissed P's cheek when I'm in rushed to class.

"Bye...Oon." Kongbop said with sad voice but Arthit didn't hear it.

- TIME SKIPPED -

We knocked at door and see Mrs. Sarah already in the class.

"Sorry we're late, Mrs. Sarah." We apologized while bow a little at her.

"Go to your sit quickly, I just started teaching. Today, I'm forgive you two. Don't do this again, understood!"

"Yes. Thank you, khap."

"Arthit, kha!" Mrs. Sarah called my name.

"Yes, khap."

"Dean want to meet you after class."

"Ok, khap." I nodded. Why Dean want to see me?

- TIME SKIPPED -

"Guys, I want to see Dean. You guys can go to lunch first." I said to all my friends.

"Do you want us to accompany you?" Prem said.

"No need."

"Bright!!!" We turned around a see Gun walked to us.

"Someone bring a boyfriend." Toota teased Bright who had blushed on his cheeks.

"Who can't resist his cute face when he persuade me to go lunch date with him." We're almost laughed when Bright suddenly said that. Bright never be honest especially into his love life.

"Sawaddi-khap." Gun Wai to us.

"Khap, then I go first. Bye guys. See you later."

I walked to Dean's office. I hope there were no bad news. I knocked the door twice.

"Come in."

"Sawaddi-khap, Dean. May I ask why you want to see me?"

"I thinked you know why I called you." Dean said with serious tone.

"I-I don't understand. W-what do you mean?"

Dean handed to me a phone. I open it and saw that fake Facebook page about me.

"Do you know that this will give bad reputation to our college as well our faculty?" Dean said but I keep silence.

Dean sighed heavily. "A few days ago, I meet Mr. Adam and John from Science Faculty about your case, and you know what they said." This does not sound good news to me.

"They denied about the assault and violence case that were reported by you. Beside, they're accused you about what happened. I didn't believe it at first until they show me this FB page." I shut my eyes and tried to blocked what I just heard. I'm the victim but they're accused me like they're the victim.

"Dean, it wasn't me. I swear. I never do such things especially the things about my dignity as a human. Please, trust me." I broke into tears.

"How I want to know if you not create a story for you not being expelled from this college?" Dean raised his voice. How I'm going to explained all this even all peoples keep blaming on me about what happened?

"I'm not create a story to make people sympathy with me. Someone slander me and he/she who create this FB page. Even, I don't know this FB page existed." I tried to defend myself.

"A lecture and 5 students in the jail because of same accusation surely will give bad effect to college reputation. Beside, you don't have any proof that you're not doing this. So, Mr. Arhit. I made a decission that your semester will extended until this case settle." I shocked what Dean said.

"But...Dean. This is not fair. I'm not doing. I -"

"You should grateful that we didn't expelled you from this college. After this case settle, we will consider if we want to accept you in this college or transfer you to another college or university. You may go now."

"T-thank you, khap." I walked to the exit. How I'm supposed to lived with all this. Why world not fair to me?

Suddenly, a man approached me and pulled my arm.

"Who are you?" He didn't answer me. I struggled to let go my arm but his grip too tight.

"Let me go!!" He dragged me until we reached the store. He pushed me into the store. I was shocked that it wasn't only me and this guy but also other 6 students waiting us inside the store. I looked at all of them with terror in my face.

I tried to fight this guy but he was stronger than me. They pinned me down on the dirty floor.

"W-who are you?" That guy smirked.

"Your...nightmare." He whispered at my ear.

TBC

Hello guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter and thank you for the vote and comment. Sorry for late update.

During this MCO, I hope you guys stay safe out there. Bye, ❤ you.