Forgotten Childhood Memory

Or How You Two Met, but yeah...
3rd

Lucy~

As a little Lucy boredly plays by herself in the garden, she suddenly hears a scream. A crash makes Lucy jump, followed by a groan. Lucy looks over to see a girl around her age with short fluffy (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, with little red wings on her back.

Lucy runs up to the girl and holds her hand out to her. "Hey, are you alright?". She asks the girl. The (h/c)ette grins up at her and takes her hand, Lucy pulling her up. "Thanks! I'm (Y/n) Dragneel, what's your name?". (Y/n) asks the other girl.

"Oh, my name's Lucy Heartfilia". She introduced herself. "Your hair is so pretty! My hair is all messy and dirty". (Y/n) tells Lucy, making her smile. "Thank you. But your hair looks so fluffy, its cute". Lucy tells (Y/n), making her giggle.

Erza~

As Erza walks along the dirty cells, she suddenly hears a tiny cry. She looks into one of the cells and see her familiar friend with messy (h/c) hair and red puffy (e/c) eyes. Erza walks up to her and puts a hand on her shoulder, making her jump.

"Hey now, its okay, I'm here now. So there's no need cry, (Y/n)". Erza tells her, smiling down at her. (Y/n) jumps up and hugs Erza tight, crying onto her shoulder. Erza hugs her back and pats down her hair, trying to comfort her.

"Don't worry (Y/n), I'll always be here to protect you with all the power that I have". Erza tells (Y/n), making said girl cry out even more. "Thank you, Erza! THANK YOU!!". (Y/n) cries out, smiling sheepishly.

Mirajane~

"Ow! Natsu, LET GO OF MY HAIR!". (Y/n) yells out as said boy fight with her. "Fight me!!".Natsu snaps at the girl, being really immature. Suddenly, Mira jump kicks Natsu in the face, making him fly back. "What was that for!?". Natsu snaps at her.

Mirajane then hugs (Y/n) tight, glaring at the male. "You where fighting (Y/n) and she didn't do anything!". She tells him. (Y/n) hugs Mira back, smiling. "Thank you, Mira, you're so kind". She tells him.

Mira smirks down at the girl, feeling cocky. "Don't worry, I'll always be here to protect your  cute little head". Mira tells her in a baby voice, rubbing (Y/n)'s head. Her cheeks heat up the other girls actions, smiling.

Juvia~

As the young bluette girl cries, a sudden whip crack sound scares the other kids. Juvia turns to see a (h/c)ette with red covering her cheeks and nose, with a little snot running out her nose. "Don't bully someone one on six!". She snaps.

The other kids run away, but for the (h/c)ette to collapse. Juvia runs over to the girl and helps her sit up. "Are you okay?". She asks her. "Yeah, just a little sick". She responds. "Its my rain, isn't it?". Juvia questions with a frown.

"No actually, the rain has been cooling me off". (Y/n) tells her with a wide smile. Juvia looks at the other girl with wide eyes, then smiles back at her. She then walks over to the other girl and grabs her hand, dragging her off. "Come on, we need to get you to a doctor". She tells her.