Cute & Fun Moments Together

Lucy~

You and Lucy just finished on a mission together and right now you two are waiting for boat, and there's still 5 more hours. You look over and see Lucy laying on the dock with her feet in the water. "What's taking them so long?". Lucy sighs.

You grin as you walk away, then turning into a dragon. You splash into the water and rest your head on the dock, letting Lucy climb onto you. After 30 minutes of flying, you two made it back to the guild. Lucy NEVER wants to fly ever again.

Erza~

You and Erza where making some pancakes and ice cream together. She cooks a huge pancake and then tosses it up, but it gets stuck on the ceiling of the guild. The two of stair blankly up at the pancake. You walk over to the wall and walk up it.

You get up to the pancake and pick it up, then walk back down to the ground. "Still wanna eat it?". You ask her. "Yep". She agrees. You two looked like the most bored people in the world, but you two didn't care.

Mirajane~

You where sitting at the bar as Mira serves the other guild members. Suddenly, you notice Loke flirting with YOUR Mira. "Listen, I know that you're gay and all, but is there a possibility that I could make you straight?". He asks her with a wink.

You then reach over and punch him across the guild. "Nope!!". You yell as you jump at Mira and snuggle into her chest as you glare at the other members, Mira giggles at you and pats your head.

Juvia~

Its early in the morning and you're just starting to wake up, but still wanting to have more sleep. But since you and Juvia are busy today, you two need to get up early and get ready. You climb out of bed and start getting ready. Once you finish, you walk over to a sleeping Juvia.

"Droplet, you need to wake up". You tell her, kicking the side of the bed. She only groans and turns over. You make a vine and pick her up, carrying her to the bathroom. "Come on now". You tell her, making her groan more. "Noooo".

Levy~

Since you two didn't have anything to do today, you and Levy thought that it would be a good idea to relax together in the library. So after a whole day of nothingness, Levy started to stand up. You quickly wrap your arms around her and pulled her back down.

"No, I still want more Blueberry cuddles!". You wine as you snuggle into the crock of her neck. "But we've been down here all day, and I'm getting hungry". She mutters. A bird then comes in with a bundle of grapes, dropping it on Levys lap. "Fine". She sighs.

Cana~

And once again, you and Cana are having yet another drinking contest. But instead of getting shit faced and falling unconscious, you two have your arms wrapped around each other while singing blissfully.

"Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate! Yar har fiddle-dee-dee, being a pirate is alright with me! Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free, you are a pirate!". You two sung your hearts out, then passed out on the floor.