Hug From Behind

Lucy~

She had got back from a mission and she walked straight to the bar. You walked up behind her and hugged her. "I missed you!". You cry out to her. "Don't worry, I'm here now". She tells you with a little giggle, patting your head.

Erza~

You where in the kitchen, making some sweets just for fun. You stopped when you felt arms wrap around your waist, looking over your shoulder to see Erza with her head resting on your shoulder. You peck her cheek, making her smile.

Mirajane~

You walked down the stairs and your eyes land on Mira at the bar. You yawn and walk over to her, wrapping your arms around her torso. You lay your head in the crock of her neck, almost falling back asleep. "Good morning, Squishy". "Good night, Snowflake".

Juvia~

You where sitting on the bed while writing a letter to your family. While you where finishing up, you felt weight on the bed, knowing that it was Juvia. She wraps her arms around your waist and snuggles into your back.  "Good night, Darling". "Good night, Droplet".

Levy~

You walk down to the library and see Levy at a desk, reading. You quietly creep towards her, then pick her up from behind, into a hug. "AAHH!!". Levy screamed out in shock, but calmed down when she heard your goofy giggling.

Cana~

"Aye!Babe, get over here!". You hear Cana call out, half drunk. You walk over to her and wrap your arms around her torso. "You might wanna take her to her room to rest". Mira tells you. You sigh with a nod, picking her up and doing what Mira said.