Neko Time

Lucy~

"AaahhhHHHH!!!". Lucy screams as you pull on her tail, giggling. She pulls her tail back and hugs it, watching your tail swinging from side to side. "That hurt!". She snaps at you. You giggle and hug her waist. "I'm sowwy". You apologist.

Erza~

You snicker as you look over at Erza, sitting on the ground with her arms and legs crossed as her tail swings from side to side. "Why are you so serious?". You ask her. "I have a cat tail and ears, (Y/n)". She tells you, even if you could blankly tell.

Mirajane~

You reached up to pat Miras fluffy ears, but she moves away and you end up falling down on the floor. "Sorry (Y/n), but please don't touch my ears". She tells you. "I'll pat yoUR EARS!". You jump up and try patting her ears again, missed once again.

Juvia~

You and Juvia giggle happily as the two of you keep patting one another. You two have been doing that all day, patting each other. The two of you have been doing that for the past 8 hours, not weird at all.

Levy~

You slowly reached down to pat Levys head, but she suddenly then smacks your your head away. "Oh come on, let me pat you already". You tell her as you fake cry. "I don't want you patting me". She wines, shifting her gaze away from you.

Cana~

As you where sitting at a bar, you felt Cana tickling your ears as she deep chuckles. Mira giggles at the two of you. "She's drunk, isn't she?". She asks you. You sigh and nod, resting your head on your palm.