17

Sniffling, I wipe the tears from my flushed cheeks. My insides tightening and twisting. Threatening to explode as my heart pounds against my chest. With one last sob I take a step forward to meet him toe to toe. My blonde braids hanging limply down my back as strands of curl lick my cheeks. "Why would I submit to a man who will never be mine?..."

His eyes darkened, his grip tightening on the cane in his hands. Tilting his head he licks his lips. Raising a perfectly angled brow as his lips twitched into a corner smile. His words were barely a whisper, but they came out strong and made a shiver run down my spine to my toes.

"Because, Princess, you love me and want to please me. Whether I am yours or not and who say's that I am not..."

"You did when you decided to ignore my existence.."

"That is part of my dominant nature..." he glides the cane over my cheek gently. Making me take a sharp inhale. "You are mine and you're place is to serve at my fucking feet as the little slave you are, Princess."

I swipe the cane away. "I'm not a slave."

He chuckles, biting his full bottom lip. His fingers replacing the cane as he runs them across my jawline. "You're still new to this, little one. A slave serves their Master. When he or she chooses. I did not need your service, so, naturally I gave you the space any young woman would require but kept my eye on you."

Narrowing my eyes I take his hand in mine. Running my fingers over his. Marvelling at the length and thickness of each perfect finger as I squeak: "but I didn't want space.."

I hear him chuckle deeply, his hand taking hold of one of my braids and running down it to the tip. Brushing his thumb over the bristly tip. "I know, baby. But a Princess needs her friends and time for school as well as play." He lifts my chin, planting a soft kiss on my delicate pink lips. "I'm sorry if you felt abandoned. But, I only do these things for you."

"I don't want Daddy to leave."

His face softened. His cane forgotten for a moment, dangling in his hand by his side as his thumb traces my lips before slipping between them onto my tongue. He exhales as my tongue moves against his skin. "Then I won't."

I nibble at his thumb and his blue eyes once again darken. "Baby girl...you teasing Daddy again?"

"Noooo..." I mumble around his thumb. Trying to stifle a giggle. Daddy slips his thumb back from my mouth and points to the desk. Silently I slide my panties and skirt down my thighs and bite my lip as I bend over the desk. My palms flat against the hard, cool wood as my green eyes watch as he moves behind me. I close my eyes. Bracing myself for Daddy's punishment.
Running his palm over my pail butt cheek he gives it a playful slap. Making me jump and giggle. "This is for days of teasing Daddy. You know you shouldn't do that, don't you my little slave?"

"Yes, Daddy." I mumbled.

"What was that?" He spat. Slapping me harder.

"Yes, Daddy! I'm sorry!" I yelp. Biting my lip as shivers of pleasurable vibrations run through me.

"Good girl."

Then I hear a swish and a crack as the cane connects across the backs of my thighs. I cry out. Gripping the edge of the desk. Breathing deeply. Then a sting of delicious pleasure makes me moan and I grin against the wood. "Count!"

"One." I whimper.

Another swish and a louder crack. Another rip of pain.

"Two." I moan. Half in pain, half in pleasure.

Another swish, even louder crack and I cry out in pain. My body shivering as my pussy contracts. "Three."

Another swish. This time the cane came down higher. Across my ass cheeks. I flinch. Panting as the pain made my body sing. My pussy tightening. Juices already dribbling down my inner thighs. "Four."
The last crack of the cane was quick and sharp. Slicing skin, and I moan. "Five." I shake furiously. My body and mind on such a wild high. All this pent up energy.

Before I could move I heard a zipper being undone and within the next couple of seconds Daddy was inside me. His hand wrapped around my braids, pulling hard as he thrusts deeply. Leaving a moment or two between each thrust to torture me. Making me moan and shake between each thrust before crying out as he rams inside of me. Tickling my cervix with his tip. "Mine." He growls above me.
And I was. Always would be.