4

To say that all attempts to get the member's attention were pitiful would be an understatement. They weren't even that far from the stage but screaming of the people around them made it impossible for them to speak or ask a question to one of the idol's.

It gave Jungkook mental frenzy's to me honest, just watching them parade on the stage and not being able to grab their attention. They even went as far as to pull the beanie off of Faya's head who, turned out afterwards, didn't really like that plan. But she wasn't the only one who had green highlights in her hair as quite some fans had decided to join the 'pretend to be Taehyung's soulmate' movement so that plan failed too.

Though everything changed when the members of BTS were asked to draw something on this large sheet of paper. Jungkook suddenly found different marker stains on his hands, and for some reason they were also blue. And now, when he looked at the stage, he could see that Jimin, the small member with the cute face, was holding a blue marker.

''Ehm guys...'' he said, stopping Faya who was trying to climb upon Hoseok's shoulders (another plan of theirs that would most definitely fail). They both turned their heads around which looked quite comical, seeing that Faya was still attached to Hoseok's back.

''What are we supposed to look at?'' she hissed. Jungkook sighed before holding up his hands, making her gasp as she let go of Hoseok's shoulders.

''What... wait I don't understand'' Hoseok muttered as Faya grabbed Jungkook's hands in hers, inspecting the different blue stains. She sighed before turning around to look at the older, holding one of Jungkook's hands up highs so he could clearly see the blue stains.

''Does Jungkook hold any markers my dear Hoseokie?'' Faya sighed.

Hoseok shook his head no.

''And do you see anyone else, on stage perhaps, holding a blue marker?''

Hoseok turned his head to look and they waited for five seconds before he gasped and clapped in his hands.

''JIMIN IS YOUR SOULMATE?!''

Now they did get some attention, but that was mostly from the people standing around them and from one certain member with mint green hair who stared at Hoseok as if he just gave birth to two identical peacocks. Hoseok was quick to wave but the member had already walked to the other side of the stage, far away from them.

''I have an idea'' Faya said while rummaging through her bag.

''You do know that words written on skin don't transfer to soulmate's right?'' Jungkook asked her, the feeling in his gut telling him that he wouldn't like whatever she was going to come up with.

Faya only smiled before holding up a black marker, an evil grin spreading across her face.

''Hoseok, hold him''

''What.... no hyung..... wait wha....Faya stop!!'' he groaned but before he knew it she had drawn something on his forehead..... his freaking forehead! And he already knew that praying to the gods for it not being something pervert would be futile.

Hoseok's fingers grabbed his chin and turned him around, making him face the older and soon enough his hyung was holding onto him for dear life while laughing so loud that they even got the attention of some security guards.

Jungkook quickly looked to the stage, wanting nothing more than to quickly find out what Faya had been drawing but unfortunately, Jimin had turned his back to the audience. And that's when Jungkook realized, with a little bit of panic, that the blue marker on his- and Jimin's hands could also have been just a coincidence. Because common, that holy cutie over there couldn't really be his soulmate, right? Even though it is very common that soulmates of you and your friends are also friends because that makes it easier in find each other. And Taehyung was Faya's soulmate so that makes it plausible for Jimin to be his.

Soon enough he got his answer though. Well he thinks he did as Taehyung looked at Jimin with his eyes comically wide and a hand slapped across his mouth. It didn't take long before the boy laughed out loud, his whole body moving forwards as he grabbed Jimin's shoulder to keep himself steady.

The mint haired member was quick to inspect what was wrong and his pale skin became a tint lighter as he found the reason behind Taehyung's laughing. He immediately grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him off stage, leaving one laughing and two confused group members behind. It was only then that Jungkook realized that both Faya and Hoseok were also dying from laughter right beside him, slapping him on his shoulders while snorting loudly. He groaned, already dreading the moment he looked at his forehead as he grabbed his phone and opened the front cam. And what he saw as a big, hairy, penis.

If anyone would ask him what he did right after he found out what was drawn on his face, he would tell them than he let out a very manly yelp. But in reality, he let out a high pitched squawk while slapping his hand across his forehead with too much force.

He cursed out both his friends and kept on hiding his forehead while the rest of the members on stage tried to calm down the fans after some commotion had started posterior to Jimin's departure. And every time Hoseok or Faya tried to come closer to pull off the younger's hand he kicked them without any remorse.

Jimin returned three minutes later, looking as if nothing had happened. But when Jungkook pulled away his hand he was met with a bright red spot on his forehead, meaning that they had scrubbed off the drawing. Though Jimin was covered with foundation, preventing him from showcasing an equally as red forehead as Jungkook's.

''I can't believe you two really did that'' Jungkook groaned before punching them both for good measure.

''I'm so-sorry'' Hoseok gasped, wiping some tears from the corner of his eye.

''Did you see their faces though?'' Faya heaved and they, as if remembering it both at the same time, began laughing again. Jungkook took his time to deliver a few more punches before giving up and letting them have their moment. And that's when he suddenly realized that Jimin, the cute boy on stage with more fans than he could imagine, was his soulmate.

Holy shit he is blessed.

Or not, since there can be a lot of downsides at having a famous soulmate. Like being unable to meet them in real live......