5

After the fan meeting they were asked to go outside. At the front side of the gray building were steel fences where they could lean against before the members where coming outside themselves, ready to give some autographs.

Hoseok quickly pulled them through the mass in order to get closer to the fences and Jungkook was already praying for this to go normal. Just for once. No hairy penises or climbing on shoulders. But he knew that with Hoseok and Faya nothing could go normal. The two of them were screaming as soon as the members walked through the door, only causing the artists to avoid the franticly screaming duo.

''Wait, show your hair!'' Hoseok said. Faya's anxious hands flew to her beanie, holding it in place before Hoseok could pull it off.

''Don't you dare''

Jungkook only waited a little before thinking, yes, yes I do dare, and pulled away the beanie, making the girl shriek rather loudly which leaded to them getting quite some curious stares.

''Give it back!'' she hissed while trying to grab it with one hand, using the other to hide her hair which was impossible because of the length it has. Jungkook was giggling loudly while holding the beanie just out of her reach, enjoying the look of pure panic that was covering her face.

''Wait!'' Hoseok suddenly whispered making them both stop. ''Yoongi on two 0'clock!''

''What do we do?'' Faya half screamed/half whispered. Quick to abandon the whole beanie issue, she turned around, her hands grabbing the steel fence so tightly that her knuckles turned white.

Before neither of them could come up with a good idea, Hoseok had already deemed it upon himself to scream Yoongi Oppa at the top of his lungs in a very high pitched voice. Jungkook groaned out loud in embarrassment as the mint haired boy looked at the three of them with wide eyes full of confusion and shock before he quickly changed his direction and walked away from them. They must look pretty crazy so Jungkook really doesn't blame him. And when anyone asks, then no, he doesn't know them.

But what catches his attention is what happens next. The boy, or should he say Yoongi, suddenly doubles over while holding his wrist with his other hand, his expression morphing into one of pain. Both Faya and Hoseok didn't seem to notice at they were too busy screaming at the other members, having way too much fun in scaring them other than to actually try and get their attention like normal people. But that was probably because the both of them had already given up on convincing Taehyung that his soulmate is here.

It didn't take long for Yoongi to disappear, only to reappear with a bandage wrapped around his right wrist.