7

''So....'' Jungkook muttered, not really knowing how to start. Jimin just nodded his head while his eyes scanned the table that was separating the two of them and to sum it up, it just felt really awkward. Distraction came briefly in the form of Faya, pushing an unsuspected Hoseok out of their booth who screamed wildly when he hit the ground, giving her the opportunity to claim the booth for her and Taehyung.

''So the first thing you need to know about me is that I didn't befriend that girl voluntarily. Matter of fact, I shouldn't have befriended her at all as I can assure you she's the devil's reincarnate, so please, whatever you do, stay away from her''

Jimin covered his mouth as a soft giggle reached Jungkook's ears and dear lord he is going to be dead at the end of this meal if everything his soulmate does will be this cute.

''I'm sure I will use that information'' the male said after his giggles had died down. Jungkook couldn't help but smile at that and the conversation between them gradually started to grow. At first they talked about the food, deciding on two different dishes so they could share. Jimin also ordered a Coca Cola even though he wasn't allowed to, seeing that he was on a strict diet that didn't leave much room for sugar. Jungkook scoffed at that and told him to enjoy life for as long as he could and eat every greasy hamburger and every sugar bomb that was on the menu. Jimin just rolled his eyes at the younger's words but couldn't contain the grin that broke out.

After that their conversation took a turn and they went from discussing food to grading the teachers they had had on high school, trying to outdo each other with stories that started to become more ridiculous with every passing minute. Jungkook was just telling him about this female teacher of his that was so mean she would probably be offering puppies in her free time to Satan when their food came, successfully distracting Jungkook as Jimin was still too shocked by the fact that someone could even think about sacrificing puppies.

''No I mean it'' Jungkook huffed while stuffing his mouth full steamed salmon. ''She is so mean, even Faya is scared of her!''

''No!''

''Yes!''

Jungkook nodded solemnly while picking up a piece of yellowtail sushi with his chopstick, holding it in front of the other's face. Jimin blushed slightly but accepted it, only to have Faya oohing at them from the other side of the restaurant. Jungkook groaned, hitting is head on the table.

''Why can't she just let me live in peace''

The other laughed at that making Jungkook look up and he recognized that Jimin often covered his mouth while doing so and he honestly found it a shame. It startled him that he noticed all the little quirks of the other just by talking with him as if his senses were somehow heightened. The most obvious answer he could provide for himself was saying that it's because the smaller male is his soulmate. Which he still cannot believe because how can someone like him deserve such cute little frog.

The meal (or date... could he call it a date?) couldn't have gone any better but, sadly, tragically, devastatingly, to every meal comes an end and so, while Jungkook was just in the middle of claiming that his dog is the cutest freaking dog of Busan, came in Jimin's band member. The leader told them to wrap it up, seeing that it was getting quite late and they had a small concert the next day.

''But hyung'' the smaller one whined, trying to give the tall male some puppy eyes and Jungkook was fucking flabbergasted as the man kept an iron face, not bending in the slightest. Jungkook would have been putty on the floor if the male tried those eyes on him.

''Just don't forget to give each other your phone numbers and I'm expecting you outside in ten minutes Jimin''

The pink haired man gasped while quickly turning to Jungkook. ''Oh my god, we almost forgot''